`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Autographed Value Question (Opinions)

Autographed Value Question (Opinions)
OK, here goes the question, I just purchased this card: 2009-10 Playoff National Treasures NBA Greatest Signatures #25 Nate Thurmond/25
(made up BV: 20.00)

and I have this one already: 2009-10 Playoff National Treasures Century Signatures #119 Nate Thurmond/25 (made up BV: 12.50)

I would like to purchase this one: 2009-10 Playoff National Treasures Notable Nicknames #NT Nate Thurmond/25 (made up BV: 75.00)

but the price is range between all 3 is really far apart...why is that? I mean all 3 cards are from same set, all 3 are autos and all 3 are numbered to 25...just wondering? Opinions would be appreciated. Thanks.

RE: Autographed Value Question (Opinions)
does the notable nicknames have the nickname inscription? those can usually add to the value quite a bit
Always Lookin for Cubs, Bears, Bulls and MMA.

I believe the Notable Nicknames were more popular.. I can't remember what they look like off hand.. but the nicknames, I believe only had their nicknames, not their birth name...

The Century signatures were not popular & considered the lower of the three cards, meaning lower demand...

If you're after the nickname card, you will more likely have to pay more than the other two.. I know some buyers, will not budge on lowering sell price, because they know you want the card really bad & there is only a limited amount of cards...

that has happen to me with an Ultimate Farmar /10 auto, where the guy wants $249... that card is no where near worth that much & is only worth what the collector is willing to pay... another example is SPA 08-09 Varsity Letters of Bynum... seller wants $300... none even sold for that high & it's not a 1/1.. it's the fullname version.. I offered $50... but the guy turned me down.... he knows I am collecting the Bynum name... luckily I already have that letter... it's still on ebay, a year later...

Try to talk the seller down a little... I didn't check the asking price or BV... but you might be able to get $10 knocked off the price.... good luck!
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

Yeah...I will try...but even knocking 10.00 off would be too much...I offered 95.00 but the seller won't budge...guess I will just have to be patient on that...makes sense its that high since it is on card auto and it is nickname...I guess I just overlooked that...LOL! Thanks for the help guys.