`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
HUGE mailday ~MoJo Drew Logo's, /10 letter patch and my dear set cards. 60+ now

RE: HUGE mailday ~MoJo Drew Logo's, /10 letter patch and my dear set cards. 60+ now
Great stuff buddy
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

RE: HUGE mailday ~MoJo Drew Logo's, /10 letter patch and my dear set cards. 60+ now
Wow that is an awesome mailday, chibearsboy!!! Beautiful cards with some nasty, nasty patches. And what?!?! The nicest one is coming to me?!?! Wink Thank you so much, my friend.

That is really generous of you. I see we're playing by prison rules on freebies now. I can dig it. Lol.

Watch your back, buddy. Cause when you least expect it, you will be hit back... Tongue
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

(09-26-2012, 05:16 AM)nineof Wrote: Wow that is an awesome mailday, chibearsboy!!! Beautiful cards with some nasty, nasty patches. And what?!?! The nicest one is coming to me?!?! Wink Thank you so much, my friend.

That is really generous of you. I see we're playing by prison rules on freebies now. I can dig it. Lol.

Watch your back, buddy. Cause when you least expect it, you will be hit back... Tongue
thank you so much nine. one of the better set days that i can remember..lol..short term is toast.
hehe..
doesnt the nicest thing usually go to the nicest person?..in my world it does brother..in my world..pricks finish last..like the big guy intended
Smile
and no,...i dont play fair at all my friend,I'm more like the Mafioso..
Wink
(09-26-2012, 12:30 AM)mrgonzodad Wrote: Great stuff buddy
thanks man!...got a few for your dear ol' brother in finally..youre a little tougher though..freekin OSU PC...rabid collectors anyway..LMAO..
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

(09-26-2012, 08:32 PM)chibearsboy Wrote: doesnt the nicest thing usually go to the nicest person?..in my world it does brother..in my world..pricks finish last..like the big guy intended
Smile
and no,...i dont play fair at all my friend,I'm more like the Mafioso..
Wink
Thanks again, my friend.

And you should always finish first then, buddy. Not many people in this world classier than you.

Give me a little time. I can fight alittle dirty myself. Tongue
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Why is it the Dolphins patches always look so cool? Just the right combo of colors, I guess. Awesome stuff, sir!
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection