`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Want to Buy your Collection!!!!

I Want to Buy your Collection!!!!
I am looking to buy any collection with Game Used cards, autos, rookies, inserts, or numbered cards. Let me know what you have!

RE: I Want to Buy your Collection!!!!
I periodically dump large quantities of this stuff since I am a wax addict and need to make room. Are you looking for anything specific, or just quantity?

Nothing really specific. I do everything in between high end and low end. what kind of stuff do you have?

I have 30 AUTO'S , and 29 jersey's all fairly lower end stuff, and about a half box of serial numbered rookies and inserts....

what ever i have left is for trade or sale except my brady card.
[Image: griffeyjr.jpg]

PM sent; in addition to the items in my PM, I have all of the cards in my trade folder in my org. as well as about 1000 base cards not listed, most of the base are from 2007 - present. lmk if interested.
[Image: ce8f6545-0bdb-49f7-be76-b13239e656d6_zps6d8f6973.png]

(09-25-2012, 01:47 PM)jagfan4ever Wrote: Nothing really specific. I do everything in between high end and low end. what kind of stuff do you have?

I tend to pack rat the higher end stuff, but I have a ton of low and mid end. To be honest, I don't really bother with base cards or the like. The last bulk sale I did ended up about $8k in BV, but I don't have that much built up right now. I will put something together and see if you are interested later.

I've got a couple 700 ct boxes full of football cards (a little vintage in there). There's a big stack of Mayo Minis, inserts (90's and today), Chrome, Finest, Topps Legends, Contenders, National Treasures, etc.. There's also about 25-30 #'d cards and a nice stack of probably 50 or so Autos & Game Used (25 of each most likely). Let me know if you want a specific list.

Check out my org, Im willing to get rid of all cards. Just message me if interested and we can see what happens. Alot of ser. Autos and jerseys

(09-25-2012, 01:32 PM)jagfan4ever Wrote: I am looking to buy any collection with Game Used cards, autos, rookies, inserts, or numbered cards. Let me know what you have!
PM sent