`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
2012-13 Prestige Blaster and Two Racks: I'M DONE!

RE: 2012-13 Prestige Blaster and Two Racks: I'M DONE!
I hear ya. My favorite racks they've ever put out were the Donruss ones. They had it right on those. These racks with 99% base suck Sad
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

(09-25-2012, 09:03 PM)crimedawg47 Wrote: I hear ya. My favorite racks they've ever put out were the Donruss ones. They had it right on those. These racks with 99% base suck Sad
Yep. I was pretty stoked about the Irving. I saw the burgundy border on the side of the card and was like come on, come on ... blammo.

I am a set builder. I have broken six boxes of this stuff and STILL haven't completed the entire rookie set. It was a fun challenge. Now, its just annoying and I cannot buy anymore wax, hobby or retail, because it isn't my only project that I have on going. The good news? Most of the rooks that I need are scrubs. The bad news? All of the stud rookies from both rookie classes? I only have one a piece.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

I stumbled across a FORTUNATE accident last night... I bought a hobby box that turned out to be a rookie hot box (if this really exists, or it was just a mistake, I don't know - nor did my lcs owner...) I pulled 3 rookies in EVERY pack, and only 2 dupes in the box. With my previous box and a few loose packs, I am pretty close to the set now. I also need pretty much all scrubs - I think Jeremy Lamb and Tristan Thompson were the only ones I still need of note. (Not so) Funny thing was I was shorted a hit (the mem card) in return!

(09-26-2012, 01:33 PM)hitmancollectibles Wrote: I stumbled across a FORTUNATE accident last night... I bought a hobby box that turned out to be a rookie hot box (if this really exists, or it was just a mistake, I don't know - nor did my lcs owner...) I pulled 3 rookies in EVERY pack, and only 2 dupes in the box. With my previous box and a few loose packs, I am pretty close to the set now. I also need pretty much all scrubs - I think Jeremy Lamb and Tristan Thompson were the only ones I still need of note. (Not so) Funny thing was I was shorted a hit (the mem card) in return!
That's awesome about the rookies, sorry about the hit. If you have any dupes of Thomas Robinson, I'd be up for a trade. Not for the Irving or Williams though LOL