`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
OT: A little..what other sports do you collect?

RE: OT: A little..what other sports do you collect?
Have some UGA basketball autos - in UGA uniforms.

Also, was heavy collector of 2001 UD Golf....back in 2001. Solid "low end" product - ecards, shirts and autos that were TOUGH to pull. Also, loved their rack packs - had a SP preview pack. I was lucky enought to pull the Tiger preview RC and a Payne Stewart tour preview threads. Still in my PC and will always be.
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

I used to cllect Basketball and had a very nice Kobe collection I sold years ago when my son was born (regret this especially for how little I sold them for!). Now it's just Football, but I do keep an eye out for Kirk Penny and Sean Marks basketball cards and James Te Huna and Mark Hunt UFC cards because they are from here in New Zealand.
Collecting: Miles Burris ~ Howie Long ~ Tyvon Branch ~ Stefen Wisniewski ~ Lamarr Houston ~ Rod Streater ~ Rhett Ellison

Im Mainly Football and Racing But when I dig through all the boxes of baseball I have I usually build the small sets and chase down what I need but would love to get rid of my baseball and basketball
Photobucket

Collect the New Jersey/Brooklyn Nets

http://s894.photobucket.com/albums/ac145...Nets%20PC/

collected them since 2006, but have been thinning out the PC and concentrating on a few nice cards for each player
Supercollecting DeMarco Murray LMK if you have anything
PC Stats: 860/1435. 91 1/1's, 189 Autos, 182 Gu, 216 #ed, 180 Base/RC's

[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

Bumping up for others to see and post on!

Me i also collecting baseball cards and soccer cards (of course i am an european...lol)