`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Couple of Redemtion Questions

Couple of Redemtion Questions
I've been trying to contact Topps but of course had no luck yet and David Wright is really annoying me lol. But here's my questions: Will the representitive I speak with know when a person will sign? Also, is it possible to get a replacement for a redemption that I only submitted a little over a month ago? I ask this because I have a 2012 TTT Darvish redemption and if he will sign soon, then I'll redeem it, but if not, I will sell it. I also want a replacement for a couple redemptions because I don't think I can get a worse replacement than what is supposed to come in. Thanks in advance to all that can help!
[Image: jetersig_zps16abeec2.jpg]
Collecting Robinson Cano, Eduardo Nunez, and Derek Jeter
Also making sigs

RE: Couple of Redemtion Questions
I have been trying to contact topps for about a month now for a redemption that was supposed to be sent to me in May. can't get nothing but someone's voicemail. I have left at least 4 voicemails and no return calls. I am also annoyed by david wright!!
[Image: thCA4A41M6_zps6c3e4a45.jpg]

(09-24-2012, 10:38 AM)ca4n6chuck Wrote: I have been trying to contact topps for about a month now for a redemption that was supposed to be sent to me in May. can't get nothing but someone's voicemail. I have left at least 4 voicemails and no return calls. I am also annoyed by david wright!!
Which redemption is it?
Also making sigs

Top Shelf Relic of Rickey Henderson 2011

(09-24-2012, 11:50 AM)ca4n6chuck Wrote: Top Shelf Relic of Rickey Henderson 2011
Wow are you serious...for a relic card?!
Also making sigs

yuup...from what I hear on here, topps is crazy slow with redemptions.

QUIZ TIME!!!
Topps Redemptions are:
a. A hoax
b. A scam
c. Illegal in Canada
d. Soon will be illegal in U.S. when the Justice Department finds out
e. As poorly a run program as any man has conceived
f. a & b
g. a & c
h. a, b and c
i. d and/or e depends on the power in office
j. All the above
k. none of the above

I had the Henderson dual relic redemption, asked for a replacement and they sent me a Mantle Yankee Stadium game used seat card, with a BV of $100. I don't think they're gonna make them. As for the original question, they do have some knowledge of if guys are not likely to come in, but when guys come in isn't something they likely know. Wouldn't think they'll get much done before the offseason at this point though.

(09-24-2012, 11:50 AM)ca4n6chuck Wrote: Top Shelf Relic of Rickey Henderson 2011
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

You already submitted the Darvish one? If so if you sell it the buyer would be unable to submit the redemption and would cause you a major headache.

Topps does say if no redemption you can request a replacement after 1 year.

No I didn't submit it...I'm not stupid lol
Also making sigs