`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
I'm Excited

I'm Excited
I can't wait for 2013 Topps Heritage. I've always been in love with '64 Topps, so this year's set is my year. In the past i haven't bought much Heritage, but this year i'm looking to buy a bit of it. Definitely going to build this set.

Any thoughts about 2013 Heritage?
Super-Collector of Bernie Williams

Photobucket

RE: I'm Excited
hopefully its more worthwhile than 2012.
[Image: m3OLcuF.png]
Sig by: jbel4331 / STL Cardinals & Rams Collector

The reason why i went after this years heritage is because the 63's are one of my favorite designs. Not a big fan of 64's but if you liek it go for it.
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

(09-23-2012, 09:13 PM)phreakyq Wrote: hopefully its more worthwhile than 2012.
Yea, i mean Heritage isn't that great of a set. I dislike the 1 hit per box. I just love the look of '64.

Photobucket

(09-24-2012, 03:37 PM)jtwellsnyy51188 Wrote: Yea, i mean Heritage isn't that great of a set. I dislike the 1 hit per box. I just love the look of '64.
Heritage is about building the set. Not about the hits. The complete Heritage sets still bring good $$ years later. Try that with a Topps set you cant sell for $50 the year after.
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket

(09-24-2012, 06:13 PM)cptnemo66 Wrote: Heritage is about building the set. Not about the hits. The complete Heritage sets still bring good $$ years later. Try that with a Topps set you cant sell for $50 the year after.
True. That's what I'm going to do, build the set. Should be sweet!

Photobucket

(09-26-2012, 06:49 AM)jtwellsnyy51188 Wrote: True. That's what I'm going to do, build the set. Should be sweet!
Thats what im doing to...set is almost complete..still need a few sp's

Thats the one product I cant wait to see every year!! Good luck building the 2013 set Jeremy, I'm hoping to build it myself too!! Big Grin

Matt
[Image: 3x75s.png]
a big shout out to jbel4331 for the AWESOME '75 cards!!
PC:TRIBUTE & HERITAGE & CHROME.GRADED '75 TOPPS & VINTAGE

(09-28-2012, 07:27 PM)75toppsfan Wrote: Thats the one product I cant wait to see every year!! Good luck building the 2013 set Jeremy, I'm hoping to build it myself too!! Big Grin

Matt
Yea Thanks. Good Luck to you too. Its going to be a great set to look at!

Photobucket

I've liked the idea of Heritage with its old designs. But the one hit per box has kept me from buying Heritage. Especially since that one hit per doesn't seem like a great hit.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!