`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Is this Frank Thomas Legit?

Is this Frank Thomas Legit?
I picked this up at a Flea Market today at a price that was worth taking a gamble. I did a search and the auto seems to look legit, but I do not have a certificate of authenticy. Do you guys think its real? Whats the best/cheapest way for me to get it authenticated? BTW it is for sale is anyone is interested.

[Image: Thomasauto_zps624796f5.jpg]
Looking for Chase Utley, Luka, Messi, Tatis, Jalen hurts, Allen Iverson, Tom Brady, Mahomes, Josh Allen, Juan Soto, Ronald Acuna, Bryce Harper, Allen & Ginter Framed autos

Top Wants
1. Tom Brady Skybox E-x rookie
2. 1998 Peyton Manning Bowman Chrome Rc Refractor
3. Mike Trout Auto

RE: Is this Frank Thomas Legit?
sorry but I don't think that's legit...
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

I tried to compare it to other autos at the time and they look pretty identical. Here's a link to a PSA/DNA certified auto

http://www.ebay.com/itm/FRANK-THOMAS-500...51a1131c8c

They look really close
Looking for Chase Utley, Luka, Messi, Tatis, Jalen hurts, Allen Iverson, Tom Brady, Mahomes, Josh Allen, Juan Soto, Ronald Acuna, Bryce Harper, Allen & Ginter Framed autos

Top Wants
1. Tom Brady Skybox E-x rookie
2. 1998 Peyton Manning Bowman Chrome Rc Refractor
3. Mike Trout Auto

1. ALL in-person autos are fake unless you obtained them.
--1a. not that it is necessarily fake, but you have no way of knowing for sure (happy pacrim?)
2. PSA are not Gods. They make mistakes.
3. You want this to be real, but there is no way you can know for sure. since you dont know, because you didnt obtain it, it's fake. see rule #1
4. if you really like it, and think it is real, it is real
5. unless you are going to resell it, then it is fake fake fake
6. Unless you get it authenticated by a reputable service, like PSA. But remember rule #2 - mistakes go both ways

I would go right to the source and email this Frank Thomas character... Maybe he'll remember signing this card
[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!