`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
1/2 box of Platinum & 2 packs Rookie & Stars

1/2 box of Platinum & 2 packs Rookie & Stars
Stopped by the LHS today at lunch and bought half a box of Platinum and 2 packs of Rookie and Stars and here are the hits. Tell me what ya think.

Mark Ingram /25
R&S Poe /999

[Image: Scan00012_zps9ba2eb98.jpg]
[Image: whitewolf2367.jpg]

I collect Atlanta Falcons and 2010 Topps Magic Auto's

RE: 1/2 box of Platinum & 2 packs Rookie & Stars
Did pretty good, got a bunch of autos of decent players. If you pulled any Justin Blackmon or Calvin Johnson I would love to trade for em. Thanks!
Bucket: http://s1089.photobucket.com/user/CJ81daman/library/?sort=3&page=0
Basketball: Austin Rivers, Dennis Rodman, Marcus Smart, Clint Capela, Washington Wizards
Soccer: Switzerland, Bayern Munich, Southampton, DC United

For you 2 packs of r&s you did awesome because there are only 4 hits a box and you got 2 in 2 packs ....not only that but 2 autos and not the garbage event worn jsy crap cards.....not too bad on the platinum also, who were the xfrqctors you got? Trying to do the set since I pulled most of the big guys already......wouldn't mind trading for the Ingram either....should book $30-40 I would think....lmk
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

(09-21-2012, 06:53 AM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: For you 2 packs of r&s you did awesome because there are only 4 hits a box and you got 2 in 2 packs ....not only that but 2 autos and not the garbage event worn jsy crap cards.....not too bad on the platinum also, who were the xfrqctors you got? Trying to do the set since I pulled most of the big guys already......wouldn't mind trading for the Ingram either....should book $30-40 I would think....lmk
The xfractors I pulled where
Isaiah Pead
Kendall Wright
Brandod Weeden
Matt Kalil
Also the Ingram books for 25.00
Shoot me an offer if you need any of these.
(09-21-2012, 06:11 AM)Megatron2181 Wrote: Did pretty good, got a bunch of autos of decent players. If you pulled any Justin Blackmon or Calvin Johnson I would love to trade for em. Thanks!
I only pulled a Calvin Johnson common out of Platinum, but also have a Blackmon out of topps kickoff
[Image: whitewolf2367.jpg]

I collect Atlanta Falcons and 2010 Topps Magic Auto's

Nice redemption
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK