`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Newton!

Newton!
I tried getting into a pack war on blog taking 3 packs of Absolute and Instead I decided to take a box and my god I hit this! My first Cam!

Absolute RPM Double Patch (Both 3 Colors) and Ball Auto /25!

Will get a picture once the recorded video is posted!

[Image: Screenshot2012-09-23at23815AM_zpsf71d3516.png]

here the link to the video my box is opened at 20 minutes 16 minutes

RE: Newton!
Hey way OT but are we ever going to make that trade B Marsh for Marino or no? Either way lmk as its been going on for months now. thanks.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

yes I actually have my two binders of Marinos in front of me! I will start getting them listed tonight along with other fins and hopefully get them all up tomorrow before the game! Fins UP!
Also hit a Torrey Smith Jumbo Number Jersey #'d to 10 if anyone is interested when it gets here!

First sweet Newton but can he step it up on the field??? He is killing my fantasy team!!!

Second Id give anything for Phins to whoop the Jets. Would pass out if Ravens beat pats which would give the Phins sole possession of the division.

Third going on memory the marinos I knew I needed from you were jersey cards from 1999-2001. Im willing to move any and all Marshalls for Marino even if I dont have dupes.

Lastly every cards in my org for trade is a phins card. Maybe I have some you need? lmk.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

Congrats!

That is the Second Cam Card someone pulled on Beckett this week... A similiar one, his was numbered to 50.
[Image: Star.gif]

(09-23-2012, 02:40 AM)bakerman8419 Wrote: First sweet Newton but can he step it up on the field??? He is killing my fantasy team!!!

Second Id give anything for Phins to whoop the Jets. Would pass out if Ravens beat pats which would give the Phins sole possession of the division.

Third going on memory the marinos I knew I needed from you were jersey cards from 1999-2001. Im willing to move any and all Marshalls for Marino even if I dont have dupes.

Lastly every cards in my org for trade is a phins card. Maybe I have some you need? lmk.
he's killing my fantasy team too lol. still in first place though Smile
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

(09-23-2012, 11:07 AM)chasescardcave Wrote: he's killing my fantasy team too lol. still in first place though Smile
Yes, I have him also. Only 9 points this week :/

Love the Coors light in the background ....nothing like a beer and busting some football....Smile
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++