Thanks for the contest.

Brandon Belt
Justin Upton
Chad Billingsly
Josh Johnson
Zack Greinke

Don't trade with list:dorkypunkrockerguy,newbieredsfan

RE: BIG CONTEST THREAD - Share Your Opinion & WIN
First off, awesome collection. There are some killer cards, autographs, and players in there, which leads me to point number two.
I had to be really picky.
So, here are my votes, with a brief reason:

1. Paul Konerko. I like the guy, but his signature is not so pretty.
2. Jon Lester. Not living up to expectations/hype. I would drop him now, while you still can.
3.Ryan Zimmerman. Just not good enough for such a high serial numbered auto. I would at least replace it with a lower numbered card (and it seems you have the resources to do so, I mean, Pujols, Jeter, Darvish, Trout? You got this!)
4. Michael Pineda. He almost made it because of the sweet patch, but (it pains me to say this, as a Yankee fan) I think he's going to just be a huge flop.
5. Curtis Granderson. Yes, because he is in Detroit garb. I know, you have CC as an Indian, but the CC card has so much more to offer. Granderson's card doesn't have all that glitter and glam. With the Jeter and the Cano, I feel like you at least deserve to have Granderson in the Jersey he'll likely be remembered in.

Brian McCann almost hit this list, but was saved by a truly awesome signature.

Hope the opinion comes in handy. Thanks for the contest!

Obviously, all of these guys are good players, so I'm not truly knocking anyone (let alone your collection). Just my opinion, that's all, in no particular order (but numbered just for the heck of it):

5. Shane Victorino- Probably peaked a couple seasons ago. At age 32, a solid player, but nothing more. At this rate, is destined to finish a nice career with well under 2000 hits.
4. Josh Johnson- entering his age 29 season, he should be getting better, but he just keeps getting worse. Looks like he'll never achieve his long-hyped potential as a front-of-the-rotation-type starter.
3. Kevin Youklis- his quasi baseball star days are behind him. Leaving Boston was necessary for him, but looks like he might be on his way into journeyman territory. The Greek God of Walks seems to have lost track of the strike zone and his batting average is alarmingly low. Although he's somewhat salvaging a miserable season, as a collector, I'd cut him loose.
2. Carlos Beltran- he's had a nice twilight to his career (to go along with a nice overall career), but at age 36, the needle is edging a lot closer to "empty" these days. At this point in his career, it's safe to say he has no chance at the HOF. Since he's played for a bunch of different teams, it's not like he has a loyal collecting base like Paul Konerko -or similar solid players.
1. CJ Wilson- He'll be entering his age 32 season with dipping numbers (innings, ERA, whip), which usually isn't a sign of good things to come. And to be honest, I just don't like the guy (which isn't fair, but so what). Bottom line, I don't see many all-star games, let alone a HOF shot, in his future.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

I would push aside these 5:
1.Chad Billingsly
2.Johan Santana
3.Pablo Sandoval
4.Brandon Belt
5.Dustin Ackley
I collect "THE 27 CLUB" - Matt Kemp & Mike Trout RC's
[Image: RyinvZK.png]
[Image: beckett2_zps5fe6c285.jpg]
~! KEEP THE HOBBY ALIVE !~
Props to jbel4331

Awesome collection. If it were mine, the 5 most bumpable players would probably be:

Mike Moustakas
Jordan Zimmermann
Dustin Ackley
Brian McCann
Ryan Zimmerman
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

I would have to go with these 5:

Shane Victorino- never understood why he was/is so highly thought of.
Nelson Cruz- has pop, can't stay healthy.
Dan Uggla- never really been a fan. hits home runs but that's about it.
Chase Utley- had a great 3-4 year run but is a shell of his former self.
Kevin Youkilis- in my opinion an overrated player.

Just my opinions. Thanks for the contestSmile

Really interesting answers thus far, some I agree with, some I'm surprised by. Keep them coming, deadline is Thursday. Cheers.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

I would dump these guys

1. Tori Hunter
2. Dan Uggla
3. Adam Dunn
4. Justin Upton
5. Chad Billingsly
Looking for HOF auto's in Baseball, Basketball and Hockey.

Always open to trading!

Photo Bucket
http://s949.photobucket.com/albums/ad331...49_bucket/

adrian gonzalez
billingsley
yadier molina
youkilis
torii hunter

definatley dump
[Image: thCA4A41M6_zps6c3e4a45.jpg]