`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A value on 2011-12 Crown Royale???

A value on 2011-12 Crown Royale???
Does anyone know when Beckett will take off the N/A value on the 2011-12 C.R. sets and give them a dollar value? All the info i have is the value of each card. If anyone knows please lmk. Thanks.

RE: A value on 2011-12 Crown Royale???
That's a good one, Dan... it's hard to say the true value of the sets nowadays, especially the mid-to-high-end sets, because there is so much market activity on the talent. Ryan Nugent-Hopkins has seen all aspects of the market, and his card(s) alone can make a set rise or drop in value. I personally think that when the new crop comes in and this one settles, then you might get to see a value on the set(s).

If you are talking about the set w/o SP's, then I have no idea! Haha! They might just have trouble finding market activity on them. As a fail-safe, you can always refer to last year's value and go within a few bucks of that one. Just my opinion! Best wishes!

Randi

RE: A value on 2011-12 Crown Royale???
Thanks Randi, this has been bothering me for a while. Maybe when the 12/13 sets come out Beckett will list the price. All i need is the price!