`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.86 Average
Post your Bengals cards - "Jungle Lovin'"

RE: Post your Bengals cards - "Jungle Lovin'"
Landed the black Dalton Chrome printing plate tonight. One more...
Andy Dalton 2012 Topps Chrome: 18 of 18 (all plates and cards including superfractor).

I know he is not a fan favorite in Cincy, but I like the patch nonetheless......

2007 Ultimate Collection Achievements Patches Carson Palmer /99
[Image: carsonpalmer.jpg]
Slowly starting to get back into it....

(12-12-2012, 09:37 PM)Afcchamp88 Wrote: Landed the black Dalton Chrome printing plate tonight. One more...
Congratulations. Awesome job getting it.

Sweet Palmer patch, qbcollector. I still like the bum. Big Grin
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Nice patch qbcollector very nice chrome collection afcchamp.

[Image: bengals-1_zps626bbd11-1_zps762108d3.jpg]

Great update, jeffro! That Ken Anderson jersey card looks amazing. Dig the TOTT Ickey Woods as well.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Nice posts, I like the Anderson Crown Royale.

Here's some stuff from 05 Gridiron Gear, I love this product.

[Image: img485.jpg]

[Image: img265.jpg]

[Image: img370.jpg]

[Image: img484.jpg]

[Image: img806.jpg]

[Image: img811.jpg]

[Image: img117.jpg]

[Image: flo.jpg]
Sadistically collecting Chad OchoCinco Johnson
non 1/1's 2660/3840 69.25% complete

*Every time you use the word "MOJO" an angel gets full blown aids*

Wow, stefan. Those '05 Gridiron Gear Ocho Cinco cards are just really filthy. Love those cards.

Oh Captain, my Captain...

2010 Panini Plates And Patches City Limits Autograph Materials Prime #4 Carson Palmer 01/01

Panini Plates And Patches City Limits Autograph Materials Prime #4 Black 01/01 Front
[Image: 00349.jpg]

Awesome card 9! One of the few game used captain patches I've seen in cardboard.
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

(12-18-2012, 09:43 PM)mrgonzodad Wrote: Awesome card 9! One of the few game used captain patches I've seen in cardboard.
Thank you so much, mrgonzodad! I haven't seen very many at all either and that's the first and only Palmer one that I have ever seen. Makes me wonder where the other part of that patch went. It obviously got cut up, so maybe people have pulled them and just kept them even though it's just Palmer, because they're unique and rare. Either that, or the card companies are saving them for a future product...