`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.86 Average
Post your Bengals cards - "Jungle Lovin'"

RE: Post your Bengals cards - "Jungle Lovin'"
Very nice cards as usual RW. warcraftin those are awesome!

[Image: bengals1.jpg]

(10-02-2012, 10:19 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: Contenders focused or just Bengals autos??
Finally decided on just non-serial numbered (excluding Palmer & Munoz) Bengals autos. It's funny that the few cards I have gotten for the new side pc have been Contenders, so it didn't help in the decision making that much. Smile

Love the BGS slabs, RW34. Like seeing my guys get that kind of respect. Tongue

Those Exquisite auto cards are beautiful, warcraftin. Love the patch you got on the Chad Johnson one.

Sweet cards jeffro. Like the old school player cards. Never saw LeClair play, but read he was one of those tough as nails LB's. Like that.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

[Image: 00341.jpg]
[Image: 00342.jpg]
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

(09-30-2012, 06:08 PM)nineof Wrote: Very nice, hazezofgreen! Just watched the Bengals beat the Jaguars, and now come here to see 2 sweet Bengals cards. Big Grin

Love the NT helmet card. You got a cool part of it on that one.
Thanks!

I think it might time to let the real ocho collector get his hands on the helmet, where has Stef been? :/
Warcraftin, love the Ex ocho!

A couple of trade night at the lcs trades and one I have been hiding...

[Image: bengals-2.jpg]

(10-04-2012, 11:27 PM)jeffro023 Wrote: A couple of trade night at the lcs trades and one I have been hiding...

[Image: bengals-2.jpg]
HEY!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Very sweet cards, jeffro. That Sanu is really NICE.

Hmmmmmm, which card could you possibly have been hiding... Big Grin Is RW34 a bloodhound or what? Tongue

[Image: 00343.jpg]

[Image: 00344.jpg]

Freebie from my friend melcmd. Glad it graded out so high. Smile Thanks Mel, you rock.

[Image: img677-1.jpg]
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Wow nasty, nasty gold brick, RW34!!! That's just amazing.