`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.86 Average
Post your Bengals cards - "Jungle Lovin'"

RE: Post your Bengals cards - "Jungle Lovin'"
ABOUT TIME Jeffie!! OH Freekin MY...Mr nineof will absolutely love those!
nicely done my friend
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

That PTT is absolutely beautiful!!! WTG jeffro, holding out on us! Wink
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Wow, great Bengals logo patch card, Joe. That thing is cookoo for coco puffs.

Very impressive stuff, Jeffro. You've got alot of high quality cards there. The Passing the Torch card is just beautiful.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Another back in the day freebie from RW34.

[Image: bengals00001_zpsb30afe3e.jpg]

Been looking at this card alot lately. I thought at first I might collect all Playoff Contenders auto cards kind of like Mik and his Press Pass autos. Instead, I think I'll start off collecting non-serial numbered Bengals autos. That should keep me out of some trouble. Wink Also, any Munoz auto, just cause I love that guy.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Bengals defense is driving me crazy, but happy with the win of course. No lead is safe with this defense.

Nah, I like the contenders thought...just sayin'. Wink One product gives you some nice focus.

[Image: img126-2.jpg]

[Image: img138-2.jpg]

[Image: img136-2.jpg]
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

(09-24-2012, 03:35 AM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: Nah, I like the contenders thought...just sayin'. Wink One product gives you some nice focus.
I was really close to going that route, but I figured the Bengals uniform would keep me interested more. I can't tell you how many times I've started a side PC and gave up on it couple of months later. You do have me thinking again though. Lol. I'm too susceptible to suggestion. Big Grin

Love the Shipleys by the way, especially the FOTG. That's a really sweet one.

Is photobucket the only acceptable site to post pictures from? I don't use it anymore since it seems to be slow and locks up at times for me.

I've been following the Bengals since their inaugural stripes and then started collecting 10 years after. You can see them here on my webpage: http://misappropriatedfunds.weebly.com/b...hrine.html

(09-24-2012, 01:45 PM)rinzler Wrote: Is photobucket the only acceptable site to post pictures from? I don't use it anymore since it seems to be slow and locks up at times for me.

I've been following the Bengals since their inaugural stripes and then started collecting 10 years after. You can see them here on my webpage: http://misappropriatedfunds.weebly.com/b...hrine.html
You can use any photobucket-like site to post pictures, i.e. picasa, webshots, etc.

Great website, by the way. Really enjoyed the read. Great cards too.

[Image: bengals00002_zps19d30e26.jpg]
[Image: bengals00003_zps5e7359c0.jpg]

[Image: bengals00004_zpsb8a02ee1.jpg]