`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.86 Average
Post your Bengals cards - "Jungle Lovin'"

RE: Post your Bengals cards - "Jungle Lovin'"
hmmm diff sigs, back scans are diff too. weird!

good eyes nine

Good pickup NIne & Haze! Those are both different cards, same number. I'm still watching for the other /5 versions, just in case I can find the other 3 that might be numbered 1/5!!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Nice cards Haze, rw, and nine. It still baffles me how many #9/xx cards you have.

[Image: begals.jpg]

I pulled both Bensons from the same lcs and both are #2/25.

(10-08-2012, 09:27 PM)jeffro023 Wrote: Nice cards Haze, rw, and nine. It still baffles me how many #9/xx cards you have.
Thanks, jeffro! I've been pretty much picking up 9's here and there from the start of my Palmer collection, so alittle over 4 years. They just pile up after time. Big Grin

And sweet cards. Love the Palmer and AJ Green cards. Got to get me a Green auto one of these days. Really dig seeing the Pickens card too. That guy seemed like a jerk on and off the field, but for some reason I kind of liked that about him. Lol. I remember him always talking junk to DB's all the time. The Bengals sucked hard back then, but that dude was always ballin'.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

(10-08-2012, 08:45 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: Good pickup NIne & Haze! Those are both different cards, same number. I'm still watching for the other /5 versions, just in case I can find the other 3 that might be numbered 1/5!!
Very, very cool. Definitely interested to see the numbering on the other cards now.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

[Image: bengals00010.jpg]

[Image: bengals00011.jpg]

[Image: img746.jpg]

[Image: img499.jpg]

[Image: img965.jpg]

[Image: img001.jpg]

[Image: img571.jpg]

[Image: img998.jpg]

[Image: img999.jpg]

[Image: flo.jpg]
Sadistically collecting Chad OchoCinco Johnson
non 1/1's 2660/3840 69.25% complete

*Every time you use the word "MOJO" an angel gets full blown aids*

Wow total insanity, stefan!!! Love them all, but the dual auto with the tiger head is extra nasty. Big time cards.

Love your new adds Nine!!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

[Image: normal_1993_SC_Munoz_PSA_10.jpg][Image: normal_1982ToppsSB-XVI-PSA_10.jpg]
[Image: normal_1992_Score_Team_Pinnacle_Munoz-White.jpg][Image: normal_1991_Pro_Set_Munoz_AU_116_PSA.jpg][Image: normal_1991_Pro_Set_Munoz_AU_408_PSA.jpg]

The lean years.... But hey, I like the guy!
[Image: normal_1993TSC-SuperTeam.jpg][Image: normal_1992CollectorsEdgePrototype-s000001.jpg]
[Image: normal_1992_Pro_Line_Rookie_Gold.jpg]

And some modern base....
[Image: normal_2009_Topps_Unique_Bernard_Scott_28of99.jpg][Image: normal_Bernard_Scott_TU_1-1.jpg]
[Image: normal_2006_SP_109.jpg]

I just want to use this as crossbow target practice....
[Image: normal_2004PlayoffAU-lewis-aa.jpg]

I have team sets from 1990-1993 but I did not scan them.