`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.86 Average
Post your Bengals cards - "Jungle Lovin'"

RE: Post your Bengals cards - "Jungle Lovin'"
Nice Rudi! I love Playoff NFL Playoffs...sooooooo many parallels. Here's a few new ones.

[Image: 4e1ba4ea-f186-495e-8b12-9770a9f09590_zps5c940ba1.jpg]

[Image: 6ca50179-b9e7-40db-ace3-97eb534a0174_zps6c4efd38.jpg]

[Image: 579ef616-0520-4eaa-b715-d7563e835009_zpsf00a4551.jpg]
[Image: flo.jpg]
Sadistically collecting Chad OchoCinco Johnson
non 1/1's 2660/3840 69.25% complete

*Every time you use the word "MOJO" an angel gets full blown aids*

Awesome new additions, stefan. You always have the most insane patches. You have so many Bengals logo patches. I'm green with envy. Love the 9 auto/jersey card as well. Big Grin
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Very nice patches stefan I like the Chad Johnson auto #/5 thats a great patch Zebra. Great Ken auto and a #9/xx to boot! Did a trade with a local trader over the weekend here are the spoils.

[Image: b3776ce2-6998-4c9e-976e-2d78db1dacd4_zpsfdd44bee.jpg]

I am very happy I was able to pull this one off #1/10!

[Image: 3294c522-1414-4d3f-8387-6f3d4e3cc974_zps08c2ae9e.jpg]

Really sweet additions, jeffro! Nice work on the trade. The Limited Sanu auto/jersey card is great looking. First time I've seen that Andy Dalton auto/memorabilia card. Very cool. Is one of the pieces a part of his shoe?
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

(03-06-2013, 06:33 AM)nineof Wrote: Really sweet additions, jeffro! Nice work on the trade. The Limited Sanu auto/jersey card is great looking. First time I've seen that Andy Dalton auto/memorabilia card. Very cool. Is one of the pieces a part of his shoe?
Thanks nine it is actually a video player it plays a video they took from the panini rookie day. It has a interview of him and shows him signing some cards.

(03-06-2013, 11:10 AM)jeffro023 Wrote: Thanks nine it is actually a video player it plays a video they took from the panini rookie day. It has a interview of him and shows him signing some cards.
Oh very cool. I feel like an idiot. Lol. I thought the screen was a jersey swatch and the speaker a piece of his shoe... Definitely a unique card for your pc. Never seen those before.

Nice adds Jeffro! Really like the Limited Sanu and the gold Exquisite Irons. That Dalton is cool, I haven't seen these before either.

Here's some stuff from 08

[Image: img939.jpg]
[Image: img938.jpg]
[Image: img945.jpg]
[Image: img947.jpg]
[Image: img948.jpg]
[Image: img942.jpg]
[Image: img943.jpg]
[Image: img944.jpg]

Awesome Exquisite update there, stefan! Those cards are just beautiful. Nasty patches you got on the triple jersey card.

2005 Exquisite Collection Signature Duals #E2S-PJ Carson Palmer/Chad Johnson 20/25

Nice add! I like those 05 dual exquisite autos. I really like how both of the autos are visible. Of the few copies of that card I've seen I think yours is the only one were the autos aren't obstructed.

[Image: img940.jpg]