`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
OT: Anyone use an image host aside from PB?

OT: Anyone use an image host aside from PB?
Anyone here use another image host aside from Photobucket? I am aware that others exist, just wondering what other ones are used here and if you like them. Photobucket is absolute junk, I have a pro-account that just doesn't update and all the images are elongated and distorted. I open a help file they are unable to fix it but mark the ticket as solved. So I am no longer able to give them money. So what else is out there?

[Image: flo.jpg]
Sadistically collecting Chad OchoCinco Johnson
non 1/1's 2660/3840 69.25% complete

*Every time you use the word "MOJO" an angel gets full blown aids*

RE: OT: Anyone use an image host aside from PB?
I hate PB, it's just convenient...Picasa works as well as a few others that I can't remember at the moment!
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

(09-22-2012, 12:29 PM)koolkellygirl Wrote: I hate PB, it's just convenient...Picasa works as well as a few others that I can't remember at the moment!
Picasa, I have heard of this. I think I browsed someones Picasa bucket before. I've never had problems w/ PB before, it's just the new uploads I have get stretched out vertically or horizontally and they are ungodly huge. I hate it.
[Image: flo.jpg]
Sadistically collecting Chad OchoCinco Johnson
non 1/1's 2660/3840 69.25% complete

*Every time you use the word "MOJO" an angel gets full blown aids*

I've always had iisues and I absolutely hate their new editing system, plus it's slower than molasses in January!!
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

imageshack.us and webshots.com

I use my own website. I've got 10 GB worth of bandwidth a month, so no issues.

I use imageevent, never had any problems, downtime or viruses with them so I'd recommend them though it's not free.