`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Panini rant..so irritating

RE: Panini rant..so irritating
Personally, I'd be looking at the retailer you bought from before I opened a case with Panini.
''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

(09-23-2012, 07:47 AM)jfrench91 Wrote: actually im not hardknocking this dealer but it was blowout cards.. ive NEVER EVER had a problem with them and the box was still wrapped. I am NOT blaming blowout for this by any means.
i hate confrontation PERIOD.. but in this situation i feel the need to until i get something for my loss. idc what it is.. i can handle crappy hits but i cant handle NOT getting them to even talk about .
Yeah, I am getting the feeling people don't really understand how common this is. Just is the last year, I have had to do this at least 7 times that I know of. But like I said, Topps was 6 of those. It's not like the Exquisiste line that are all hand-packed, these are automated, so stuff happens. You just need to contact them and they will take care of it.

Know that I know who the retailer is - I'm pretty sure it's a Panini issue.

Call them - it won't be confrontational - they'll make it right.
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

My only issue with Blowout was, I bought 2 boxes of 2010 Playoff Contenders football, a few weeks apart. I got the exact same 4 hits in both boxes. I know it really wasn't their issue, but I called them and they gave me a GREAT price on a 3rd box. At least I got different hits with that box.

It is clearly a Panini issue.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed