`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Sad Sad Day

Sad Sad Day
I was searching through photobucket and came across a user that had some nice Collins cards that I needed including his only 1/1 auto. Well I am on another forum with said user, so I dropped him a PM and he will not let them go. So I guess that is 1 1/1 that I will never own for sure. I have been looking for that card for so long and only to find out that someone already owns it. Sad thing is he only has 9 Collins cards and I need 3 of them but won't budge its driving me crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Finally Completed!!!
[Image: CruzRainbow_zpsabe5dffb.jpg]

RE: Sad Sad Day
Sorry to hear that, collinsfanatic. Hopefully, if one day he decides to move them, he'll keep you in mind.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

I've learned that over time theres the occasion where they could use some extra money and would be willing to move the card. Ive gotten one or two pc cards that way! I hope eventually you end up with it!

i feel your pain. i got shafted on the cooper mirror black by the seller and the guy he sold it to, hee wont reply to pm's or anything. even a f u would be better than ignoring me. i would rather it not come down to it
[Image: cooperbanner.gif]
Supercollecting Gators/Eagles WR Riley Cooper....Bring me whatever you have. 230/265 87% Looking for the black Elite Plate and any Coopers I don't have.

Just tell him to keep you in mind if he ever decides to let them go...

Or Make him an Offer he can't Refuse! haha
[Image: Star.gif]

(09-21-2012, 07:55 PM)mg54 Wrote: Or Make him an Offer he can't Refuse! haha
That's what I was gonna say! If you're able to, make him an awesome offer!
Resident Joique Bell Hoarder!

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/monsterx

bummer. I'm with the others, maybe an offer he can't refuse. At least you know where they are. Maybe stay in touch in case he decides to get rid of them.
Currently trying to build 2010 Gridiron Kings
I collect Steve Young, Manny Lawson, Roger Craig and most things Niners.

I also have a Randy White card I found... it is a 1/1 but it is just a card, no auto, jersey or anything and the seller has had it listed for a long time for a high price ( I think it is high) and I made him some offers and he wont budge on his price...

And then I found another Randy White card I have been looking for and the guy needs it because he has been working on this particular set for a long time...

So I know how you feel.

Maybe oneday they will change their mind. Good Luck to you!
[Image: Star.gif]