`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What price are you paying for your "The Cup" tins

What price are you paying for your "The Cup" tins
My local card shop offered to sell me some tins of "The Cup" for $375 each. I thought that the price was pretty good, but I am just wondering what others are paying for their tins. I also know that opening anything is a gamble but what kind of value are you getting in return for your tins?

RE: What price are you playing for your "The Cup" tins
I would take them at that price. I have not bought any but everywhere I have looked they have been $560 or higher.

But I have also seen about half the autos be redemptions which is not good.

My Cup tins are all imaginary, so I pay for them with lollipops and buttons.

Seriously though, that sounds like a good price. I usually hear about $450.
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com

if they are selling them that cheap, make sure they are straight from a sealed case because the price seems a little suspicious.

(09-21-2012, 03:57 PM)wickabee Wrote: My Cup tins are all imaginary, so I pay for them with lollipops and buttons.

Seriously though, that sounds like a good price. I usually hear about $450.
Oh man, I laughed so hard when I read this I started to choke.

RE: What price are you paying for your "The Cup" tins
That price is CRAZY GOOD. If I were you, I'd buy all I could, and then resell them. Seriously, you can possibly sell them back to another shop at a profit for that cheap. My shop was offering presells before release at $400. After that they were $525 per tin.
I agree with above though, there is a pretty fair chance any big hit you pull might be a redemption...

''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

What worries me about the redemptions for rookies is this. Some of them did not sign for any other product for UD yet they have redemptions in the cup? One example would be Carl Hagelin. Signed a lot for Panini but nothing so far for UD, yet he has redemptions.

Not buying any but they are $475 here. Dude at that price, buy them and just resell them for 475 and youd make $100 per tin, which is probably better profits then actually opening them
[Image: hitmanbanner2.jpg]
Check us out for PC cards, cards for trade & cards for sale