`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Huge Mail Day, Refractor Style!! PICS!

Huge Mail Day, Refractor Style!! PICS!
Got these three cards off 1 seller. Got them all for really good prices (Way below what they typically sell for). Very pleased with the condition of each card! Have been wanting the two finest refractors for a real long time!

[Image: 100_2972_zpsba801b51.jpg]

[Image: 100_2969_zps7e9f2c96.jpg]

[Image: 100_2968_zpsd1da1b27.jpg]

[Image: Nick.jpg]

RE: Huge Mail Day, Refractor Style!! PICS!
wow man you know how much I love the refractors that's a wicked mailday indeed!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(09-20-2012, 10:42 PM)buckunteer Wrote: wow man you know how much I love the refractors that's a wicked mailday indeed!
Thanks man! I love refractors too. You wont be seeing many mail days from me for a couple months after these purchases haha!

NICE!! Can never go wrong with Finest Refractors!!!
NBA 50 GREATEST AUTOGRAPHS - 48/50 - 96%

50 Greatest still need - Chamberlin, Maravich.

Those are very sweet looking...

(09-20-2012, 11:25 PM)arabiansnowgriz Wrote: NICE!! Can never go wrong with Finest Refractors!!!
I agree completly! Now I just need the 93-94 Finest to have the majority of the refractors (excluding the super high end, gold refractors, etc).
(09-21-2012, 12:08 AM)kct1 Wrote: Those are very sweet looking...
Thanks man!

nice!

Beauties, wish I had the card budget to get a Jordan refractor. Lucky I can come on here and see them. Thanks for showing them.
Collecting Vintage OPC and older oddball and food issues as well as Maple Leafs.

Enjoy the hobby at it's purest form, treat it as you did as a kid.

I for one love shiney things, therefore I am digging your new jordans!! Nice pick ups!
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

(09-21-2012, 03:25 AM)folkertino Wrote: nice!
Thanks!
(09-21-2012, 06:11 PM)newfiecomicguy1 Wrote: Beauties, wish I had the card budget to get a Jordan refractor. Lucky I can come on here and see them. Thanks for showing them.
Thanks man! When I first got into cards I didnt either. Saving and selling and the occassional credit card haha!
(09-21-2012, 08:10 PM)crimedawg47 Wrote: I for one love shiney things, therefore I am digging your new jordans!! Nice pick ups!
I as well like shiney things. Especially shiney things with sharp corners, clean surfaces and edges, and decent centering! haha