`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
2012 Momentum Break... pretty decent!

2012 Momentum Break... pretty decent!
I didn't like the break that Beckett Media put out, but I wanted something more high end and I really like that there's something in every pack... OK, the goods...

I'll go from the non cool to the cool...

1) I can't stand Free Agent autos... what a waste of cardboard. If I were to ever make cards, no autos from anything outside of rounds 1-4. He was just released like a week ago too...

Bobby Rainey 402/699
Bobby Rainey 402/699

2) Ahh, nothing like having an auto of a guy on IR...

Brandon Hardin 158/799
Brandon Hardin 158/799

3) Ok, this guy is ok... I think he'll surplant McGahee sometime in the near future... maybe after this year...

Ronnie Hillman 38/99
Ronnie Hillman 38/99

4) Once Moss' decides to retire once again, he'll be the new WR for the Niners behind Crabtree of course...

A.J. Jenkins 50/99
A.J. Jenkins Rookie Team Threads 50/99

5) He looked great in Miami... ok, he looked better as a 'Cane then he does as a Dolphin...

Lamar Miller 106/399
Lamar Miller 106/399

6) I really like the upside of this guy if he can stay healthy... he'll be the bedrock of the Steelers Line someday...

David DeCastro 132/399
David DeCastro 132/399

7) Another guy with awesome upside... I was actually excited in the draft when the Pats took him, because then it freed up room for Dont'a Hightower to come to Denver... but we all know how that panned out...

Chandler Jones 381/399
Chandler Jones 381/399

8) I thought Flynn was going to be the man, but man, did this kid play lights out in the preseason, I don't think he's played bad during the regular season, but I think he's still trying to figure it out...

Russell Wilson 115/249
Russell Wilson 115/249

9) I'm not sure what the hell the Saints' problem is... I wonder if they realize that this kid is actually a pretty damn good receiver. Love the colors and the breaks, and the auto... oh and the #ing isn't bad either...

Nick Toon 6/10!
Nick Toon 6/10

10) Finally, this card came from pack #6 I believe... I like to slide my cards slowly and see if I can guess who it is. Needless to say I was pretty excited when I saw the name... was even more excited when I saw that it was a GAME USED PATCH... was then hoping it was auto'd... ok, guess that's asking for a bit much... but hell, just looked at e-bay and couldn't believe how much the single color ones were going for...$50 e-bay card maybe?

Walter Payton 43/49
Walter Payton 43/49

OK, not to bad if you ask me... one more poll question though, my hobby shop has a Peyton Manning 1/1 Plate auto... would you trade two Joe Montana's and a Steve Young auto for it? Or is that going overboard? Realize I'm a HUGE Peyton Manning fan...

Next box break... definitely Momentum round 2... oh, and for those that know me somewhat, my stuff is being delivered in one week. Time to kick the trading into high gear.

Cheers!
Erik

RE: 2012 Momentum Break... pretty decent!
Ooooooh that Payton is monstrous!!! If you are trading it lmk and check me although I probably don't have anything for it....
[Image: whodatbanner.jpg]

Where the door Bobby?

Bobby Rainey 402/699

My Bucket
http://s1000.photobucket.com/albums/af12...nding1973/
[Image: nameplate.jpg]

If I am interested in trading I will send a trade or reply to your post.

Sweetness.... nice break. I could use the DeCastro if you dont mind checking me for it. Thanks
Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.
I normally send trades on Tuesday's and/or Friday's due to work.

http://s244.photobucket.com/user/nynkefan7/library/?sort=6&page=1

(09-20-2012, 06:41 PM)onemanstanding Wrote: Where the door Bobby?

Bobby Rainey 402/699
LOL

(09-20-2012, 06:41 PM)onemanstanding Wrote: Where the door Bobby?

Bobby Rainey 402/699
Oh my God. +1000000000000000000000. This made my day.
[Image: whodatbanner.jpg]

Uhhh... I don't get it.

I'm working on the base set. If you have any to trade. Please let me know. Thanks.

MAINLY COLLECTING KANSAS CITY CHIEFS PLAYERS
new updated bucket 12/16

man pretty nice stuff!! If that Payton is FT lmk
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

(09-20-2012, 09:58 PM)robsvideos Wrote: I'm working on the base set. If you have any to trade. Please let me know. Thanks.
K...have any finest or platinum?