`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Fleer Retro at $320 per box

Fleer Retro at $320 per box
The LCS has Fleer Retro at $320 per box. I am trying to gauge interest to see if I bought the boxes would I be able to flip them? I see the prices are rediculous. The LCS owner doesn't mark up or down significantly to reflect the market like most places do.

ANyway, would there be any interest. I do not want to buy 4 or 5 boxes and then be stuck with a $1600 dollar bill to foot. Basically, and I am not sure if this is against TOS, I am looking to line up buyers. I would actually sell them on the Bay so that there is buyer protection too. Anybody let me know.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

RE: Fleer Retro at $320 per box
$320, not a bad price. I would be 50/50 for a box at that price. Depends on whether or not I make the purchases this week that I am debating.

is that $320 per mini box or full box? If it's a full box you could easily flip those for a profit. They've sold over $500.
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

pm me im interested! thx roger

(09-20-2012, 05:14 AM)JMarchand1981 Wrote: The LCS has Fleer Retro at $320 per box. I am trying to gauge interest to see if I bought the boxes would I be able to flip them? I see the prices are rediculous. The LCS owner doesn't mark up or down significantly to reflect the market like most places do.

ANyway, would there be any interest. I do not want to buy 4 or 5 boxes and then be stuck with a $1600 dollar bill to foot. Basically, and I am not sure if this is against TOS, I am looking to line up buyers. I would actually sell them on the Bay so that there is buyer protection too. Anybody let me know.
Buy all you can for that price and I will give you $400 each

Hello to all that replied. I can no longer get this offer. I bought out the LCS and resold the boxes by the time I got back to my house. I have a feeling that if he reorders his price will increase.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.