`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2012 Platinum Retail Walmart vs Target

2012 Platinum Retail Walmart vs Target
Well I have purcashed a few from each and noticed 1 big difference. This is not included my awesome single box that I got.

Walmart
8 Boxes =5 Auto's +3 of the X die Cut's

Target w/Relic Exclusive
4 Boxes = 0 Auto's and 4 Relic cards

My thoughts you get a better bang for your buck at Walmart / Platinum Retail boxes that dont feature the Relic Exclusives. When busting the packs if the RC card's back is facing towards out its an insert then if you see the front its a regular. Just my experience with it
My Bucket
http://s1000.photobucket.com/albums/af12...nding1973/
[Image: nameplate.jpg]

If I am interested in trading I will send a trade or reply to your post.

RE: 2012 Platinum Retail Walmart vs Target
I agree. I got like 5-6 autos from walmart packs. And only 1 with target.

MAINLY COLLECTING KANSAS CITY CHIEFS PLAYERS
new updated bucket 12/16

Just 1 relic, 2 xfractors and a die cut from Tarjay, but there's no Wallyworld around here, and I am diametrically opposed to shopping at Wallyworld.
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

I had to go to Wallyworld the other day as Tar-jay didn't have the item I needed, so I grabbed a box... 1 for 1 with the autos.

Had I not needed to replace the dog gate that I managed to break, I never would have set foot in that store...but while I was there I couldn't help myself. Wink

Oneman, it worked!! I got me an auto! Wink
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Walmart here has stopped getting in anything new. The newest products they have is Allen & Ginter. No Topps Football at all. Matter of fact they've marked the prices down on a lot of stuff so I'm afraid they might be fazing out trading cards at mine. Sad

Those little vault storage boxes and the funky red penny sleeves have been on clearance for $1 each for the last couple of weeks. I bought all the boxes they had and I'd probably buy all the sleeves as well if they had black ones the red is just to funky. I picked up a A&G blaster couple weeks ago and it rang up at $13 instead of $20.

Yep, four blasters at Target, four jerseys (best one was Michael Floyd), no autos ... though I did get an auto out of a rack pack at Target.