`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Miguel Cabrera milestone

RE: Miguel Cabrera milestone
I'm sorry I couldn't help out your collection. But I will say these two words...TRIPLE CROWN! Yeahhhh, just wait until next year's Triple Threads! It had best feature some Miguel with his amazing accomplishments from this season.
[Image: Icons-sig-2-1.gif]

I agree, next years Triple Tread Miggy's will be sweet for sure.

Those are some very nice cards!!! I just dont like the guy at all lol, but the cards are sweet!
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

Keep me in mind if you come across any duplicate Gold Chrome (Bowman or Topps). I'm trying to collect 'em all. Keep up the good work!
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

(10-21-2012, 02:26 PM)uvaspina Wrote: Keep me in mind if you come across any duplicate Gold Chrome (Bowman or Topps). I'm trying to collect 'em all. Keep up the good work!
You get first dibs on all my Miggy dups or JV's I may pick up

How far along are you?
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

(10-21-2012, 04:47 PM)nyyankeesfan28 Wrote: How far along are you?
What do you mean?

(10-21-2012, 03:12 PM)tntmclmm Wrote: You get first dibs on all my Miggy dups or JV's I may pick up
Thanks. -And likewise. Haven't picked up too much Miggy since things started taking off. I'm glad I bought/traded for a lot up until August/September. I have an extra '12 Topps Chrome Gold refractor if you need it.

-Also, I think NYyankeesfan was asking how many cards are in your Cabrera PC now.

Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.

Thanks for the offer but I have from Atomic down to Sepia still need Blue on down and of course the super if I had a shot. The Bowman chromes are the ones getting me. I tried to get an orange for 35.00, the same I paid for the Atomic Topps Chrome and Finest, but was shot down. I'm seeing Golds go from 50.00 on up and I got my Topps chrome gold for 12.00. A month and a half ago Miggy was selling as a semistar. I guess it's good and bad for us at the same time

I'm right there with you. We're probably bidding each other up. (!) -I'll lay off bidding on any '12 chrome colors for a while. Already got all I'm likely to get for the time being anyway. For a while there you could pick up Cabrera autos for $8-12 (depending, of course). Now it's blown up. Times 2 or 3. As a Tigers fan and Miggy collector, I always thought he was under appreciated. Now, I guess it's caught up.