`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
platinum rack pack

platinum rack pack
i pulled a RG3 die cut out of one the other day. they are selling on ebay for around $20 should i sale it? most die cuts do not sale that high and if it is going to drop way of in 6 mo. i would sale. but i dont know, if it is a card that is going to remain high i would like to keep it. what does everyone think?

RE: platinum rack pack
Sell it now for maximum profit that being said I'd offer $10 dlvd. and you don't have to deal with Ebay and Paypal fees.

I would sell it as soon as possible.
Collecting any and everything LOST 112/138 (81%) LOST autographed cards and 33/95 (35%) LOST Memorabilia Cards.

I'd keep it , but thats just me. How much do you have invested in it $3.00. You may make a 15 dollar profit at best. If you like RG3 and think he is gonna be a great NFL QB in the future then Keep it.

(09-19-2012, 03:11 PM)ben625 Wrote: i pulled a RG3 die cut out of one the other day. they are selling on ebay for around $20 should i sale it? most die cuts do not sale that high and if it is going to drop way of in 6 mo. i would sale. but i dont know, if it is a card that is going to remain high i would like to keep it. what does everyone think?
I'd "sell" it. (not trying to be a dick Big Grin)
[Image: Z7CfI.png]
Atlanta Braves (Heyward, Beachy), Dallas Cowboys (Dez, Claiborne), Iowa Hawkeyes, Georgia Bulldogs (AJ Green), collecting them all!

Bucket: http://s1075.photobucket.com/albums/w430...r%20Trade/

(09-20-2012, 06:31 PM)Magnifico21 Wrote: I'd "sell" it. (not trying to be a dick Big Grin)
yeah i catch myself doing that all the time, sell sale, but people get it

I would hold on to it
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK