`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My football cards for your Magic the gathering

RE: My football cards for your Magic the gathering
(09-25-2012, 05:13 PM)wiser Wrote: There is over 32,000 MTG cards listed on Beckett that if you can't give me more info it would be very hard to work something out. If you can tell me the sets they come from I can put a list together for you. We can also talk about a bulk deal if interested.

Nice to hear you're playing. These cards would have a $20 trade value.
Do you have any Jags or Bucs cards?

Jacksonville Jaguars (277)
Tampa Bay Buccaneers (422)

(09-25-2012, 05:20 PM)jagfan601 Wrote: Do you have any Jags or Bucs cards?
A picture of my store from a couple years ago. New pic in one month after renovation.
[Image: store_zps02d2d58b.jpg]

i have 21 magic the gathering cards i am new to becketts and have not traded with anyone yet was hoping we could work out a trade get me started i know 21 is not alot of cards but thats what i have they came mixed in other lots of football cards ive bought through the years they are
jolrael's centaur
balduvian sharman
ebony charm
firebreathing
spatial binding
illumination
balduvian barbarians
worldly tutor
prismatic circle
noble elephant
raging spirit
bay falcon
lead golem
sidar jabari
femeref knight
restless dead
zhalfirin knight
shadowbane
teferi's drake
thirst
shadow guildmage
which all means nothing to me i know nothing about this thing they call magic so thats it in a nut shell hope we could work something out i collect all cards but am most interested in ny jets cards or 93 gameday tall boy cards but open to whatever ya have to offer thanks

The worldly tutor is the only card we would be interested in you would get $5 in trade value for it.

(09-26-2012, 10:03 AM)nyjetsgojets Wrote: i have 21 magic the gathering cards i am new to becketts and have not traded with anyone yet was hoping we could work out a trade get me started i know 21 is not alot of cards but thats what i have they came mixed in other lots of football cards ive bought through the years they are
jolrael's centaur
balduvian sharman
ebony charm
firebreathing
spatial binding
illumination
balduvian barbarians
worldly tutor
prismatic circle
noble elephant
raging spirit
bay falcon
lead golem
sidar jabari
femeref knight
restless dead
zhalfirin knight
shadowbane
teferi's drake
thirst
shadow guildmage
which all means nothing to me i know nothing about this thing they call magic so thats it in a nut shell hope we could work something out i collect all cards but am most interested in ny jets cards or 93 gameday tall boy cards but open to whatever ya have to offer thanks
A picture of my store from a couple years ago. New pic in one month after renovation.
[Image: store_zps02d2d58b.jpg]

(09-26-2012, 12:44 PM)wiser Wrote: The worldly tutor is the only card we would be interested in you would get $5 in trade value for it.
what do you have for jets cards in the 5 dollar range you would be willing to trade i know your only interested in the one card but i could let you have them all as there is nothing else i would be able to do with them give me a trade idea thanks

Check out these cards you could trade for...
[Image: IMG_0004-6.jpg]

I would trade all the magic cards I have for the Tebow card

Some new additions to the trade file...
[Image: IMG_0002-9.jpg]

New cards for trade...
[Image: IMG_0001-11.jpg]

I also have these cards...
[Image: IMG_0003-11.jpg]