`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
My baseball cards for your Magic the gathering

My baseball cards for your Magic the gathering
I have thousands of baseball cards to trade. I am open to all kinds of cards so you don't have to have Magic cards. If you do have MTG cards or sealed boxes I need, there is nothing in my baseball cards that I would make off limits. I will trade down. I now have over 1000 completed trades on Beckett so please take a look at my collection.
A picture of my store from a couple years ago. New pic in one month after renovation.
[Image: store_zps02d2d58b.jpg]

RE: My baseball cards for your Magic the gathering
I have about a 1/2 a binder full and are mostly from the first couple of years. Lookingo for anything in particular?
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

Here's some cool cards that you could trade for...

[Image: IMG_0002_zps0796854c.jpg][Image: IMG_0001_zps05a81a33.jpg]
A picture of my store from a couple years ago. New pic in one month after renovation.

(09-20-2012, 08:07 PM)wiser Wrote: Here's some cool cards that you could trade for...

[Image: IMG_0002_zps0796854c.jpg][Image: IMG_0001_zps05a81a33.jpg]
you dont have the 2007 tulo w, do ya?
TULOS THE MAN, [ [Image: TroyTulowtizkiBanner.jpg]

Man you have a great and really big collection!!!How much time did it take you to entered those in your org???Biggest collection i have seen here!
Open offer sent(big)

do u have the 2007 tulo by the letter, im looking for the w?
TULOS THE MAN, [ [Image: TroyTulowtizkiBanner.jpg]

(09-21-2012, 01:26 PM)rockinrobyn0007 Wrote: do u have the 2007 tulo by the letter, im looking for the w?
Sorry no.

Here are s'more cards that you could trade for...
[Image: IMG_0007_zps49679c9e.jpg][Image: IMG_0003_zps522692ee.jpg][Image: IMG_0001_zps074e05c9.jpg]

Very impressive collection of cards you have FT. I don't have any Magic cards but I sent over a rather larger open offer. Give me a look and see if I have anything you can use. Thanks.
[Image: fgdfdgdfgdfgdf.jpg]
CARD COUNT: (Met cards - 15655)      (Piazza - 1610)      (Wright - 759)

Here's some cool cards you could trade for...
[Image: IMG_0027.jpg][Image: IMG_0025-1.jpg][Image: IMG_0026.jpg]