Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Not Trading Anymore

RE: Not Trading Anymore
Phil -
This is truly sad to hear. As you are on the verge of receiving the Sr. Member status. Youve been a respected mainstay on these boards for a while and hopefully all of us will be able to talk you into staying around. you would be a definate major loss to our board community.

However, opn the other hand...since your getting out....go ahead and send me your Pens gamers as they are probably taking up WAAAAAAY too much room, and being the friend that I am would be more than willing to "hold" them with my collection in order to provide more space for you!
JK

Please rethink your decision, I hope everything is ok with you and your family.

Joe Vitale PC- 104/125= 83% 0 - INCOMING

TRADERS: http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u317/...5/TRADERS/

GAME WORN SITE: http://www.theigloolockerroom.com/

[Image: hughbanner001.png]

I just want to thank phil for his knowledge on the retro/refractor era (the 90s) and his love for the hobby.

Wow Phil, that sucks to hear. I know we've done a few big deals in the past and it always sucks when the good guys leave. I know we were just starting the talks on our latest deal so if you want out I'll understand. Just let me know.
[Image: NewSig.jpg]
I feel so lonely now Sad

Bucket Link

(09-19-2012, 07:30 PM)arggg i lost my name Wrote: Wow Phil, that sucks to hear. I know we've done a few big deals in the past and it always sucks when the good guys leave. I know we were just starting the talks on our latest deal so if you want out I'll understand. Just let me know.
Yeah, we'll talk about that. I think it depends on how much I have that you need. I found probably another 400-500 YG's, so let's wait until I finish going through EVERYTHING I have in these boxes, and then we'll revisit it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I appreciate the comments from everyone... I'm not "leaving the hobby", just not actively collecting... if that makes any sense. I'll still be around looking at posts, and making comments from time to time. I won't fall off the face of the earth, just focusing more on liquidating than acquiring.
[Image: finlandbanner.jpg]
Bucket - http://s251.photobucket.com/albums/gg286/phildonu37/ (I don't update my bucket when stuff is gone)

I know you're not leaving and you'll still be around, so i won't cry any tears for you. NONE. however, when you do get back into trading, be sure to let us know because you're pretty much my only source now for 95-96 bowman and 95-96 select certified finishing up. It seems like you have an insane amount of hockey cards and i look forward to your site getting done just to go through and see what cards you have. So get on it, get that site done! Wink

On a side note, on the website, will there be an active 'want list' so we can just browse it and get cards for trade for you?
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches

(09-19-2012, 09:07 PM)Optimus_Prime Wrote: I know you're not leaving and you'll still be around, so i won't cry any tears for you. NONE. however, when you do get back into trading, be sure to let us know because you're pretty much my only source now for 95-96 bowman and 95-96 select certified finishing up. It seems like you have an insane amount of hockey cards and i look forward to your site getting done just to go through and see what cards you have. So get on it, get that site done! Wink

On a side note, on the website, will there be an active 'want list' so we can just browse it and get cards for trade for you?
There is one there already, but I'm going to hide it until I decide to trade again.. whenever that may be. On the Bowman and Select Cert stuff - we'll talk privately about those.
[Image: finlandbanner.jpg]
Bucket - http://s251.photobucket.com/albums/gg286/phildonu37/ (I don't update my bucket when stuff is gone)