`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
white whale just posted on eBay! Mitch Richmond GREEN PMG!
09-19-2012, 12:34 PM
RE: white whale just posted on eBay! Mitch Richmond GREEN PMG!
(09-19-2012 11:10 AM)chads-cards Wrote:  The seller pulled it...someone made them a hefty offer

Yeah I noticed that this morning cause my bid was cancelled. Not like I had a prayer at it anyways, but I would have at least liked to know what it went for so I have a frame of reference for after I win the lottery and start buying up every Mitch card in existence :-P

I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-20-2012, 09:27 AM
I actually messaged the seller ( I like knowing the going rate for ALL rare inserts for all 4 sports ) and all he said was "Hello, that has been sold out. Thanks."

I had told him originally that I was a huge buyer of PMG's and that I was ready to bid whatever I had to.

Taiwan sellers are so sneaky
09-20-2012, 10:51 AM
(09-19-2012 12:34 PM)buckunteer Wrote:  Yeah I noticed that this morning cause my bid was cancelled. Not like I had a prayer at it anyways, but I would have at least liked to know what it went for so I have a frame of reference for after I win the lottery and start buying up every Mitch card in existence :-P
You don't have to win lotto to get the cards you want!

In order to be able to get cards like that, that maybe are a little out of your budget, you have to stop buying the cards that you can live without!
It really doesn't take to long to get a nice paypal bank roll, if you stop buying and start saving and selling a few that you can live without for a while.

Everyone has a budget!

I haven't bought many cards at all lately, so i can save up and get a card i have wanted for along time...
I have sold a few that i know i can replace one day and i'm only a sale or two away from getting a $1700 card!

$1700 on a single card is the most i have spend by far!!!
Trust me, its worth the sacrifice and can be done!

Collecting BGS 9.5 MJ 90's inserts

[Image: MJBGS95PC_zpsaa817dfe.jpg]
09-20-2012, 11:10 AM
(09-20-2012 10:51 AM)hegotgame1515 Wrote:  You don't have to win lotto to get the cards you want!

In order to be able to get cards like that, that maybe are a little out of your budget, you have to stop buying the cards that you can live without!
It really doesn't take to long to get a nice paypal bank roll, if you stop buying and start saving and selling a few that you can live without for a while.

Everyone has a budget!

I haven't bought many cards at all lately, so i can save up and get a card i have wanted for along time...
I have sold a few that i know i can replace one day and i'm only a sale or two away from getting a $1700 card!

$1700 on a single card is the most i have spend by far!!!
Trust me, its worth the sacrifice and can be done!

true story. It's the box-busting I have trouble stopping lol. I occasionally make some sales but once I see my paypal budget tip $100 it starts burning a serious hole in my pocket lol.

I admire your discipline, my friend!

I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]
09-20-2012, 11:37 AM
What's the story behind why u collect Mitch Richmond so hardcore? Just curious. Also all these PMG's are insanely overpriced. Only the greens deserve the big sales since they're /10 .... Anything out of /90 shouldn't be so out of this world because they will always be available. One of the 90 will always want to sell during some point.