`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Walked Away With Nothing And It Felt Good

Walked Away With Nothing And It Felt Good
Been itching for some new stuff and finally found some Platinum at Target today. So i go over and I pick up 3 loose packs and I walk around a bit and I'm like mehhh probably would have better luck with one of the value packs at least those can't be searched as easily. So I put the loose ones back and grab a value pack and head to the register and I was like do I really want to blow $10 on 12 cards? So I put it back and walked out with my money still in my pocket and it's the best feeling in the world to know you were tempted but in the end didn't give in. [Image: smile.gif]

I'm slowly teaching myself that I don't need the hottest newest thing out there right when it hits and to be patient and I can pick up the singles I need on the cheap a few months down the road via COMC. But man it's almost like crack to a junkie sometimes. lol

RE: Walked Away With Nothing And It Felt Good
Soooo what are you going to buy Smile
- Collecting Navorro Bowman - http://tinyurl.com/bowmancollection
Total Cards = (236/349) 67%
Auto 59/83 Jersey 4/4

I bought lunch at Wendy's and some Powerball tickets. lol

(09-15-2012, 03:47 PM)chevy man 22 Wrote: I bought lunch at Wendy's and some Powerball tickets. lol
Well the Wendy's was probably delicious and the Powerball has the opportunity of a bigger hit then any card you would have pulled.

So I am going to say good decision!
- Collecting Navorro Bowman - http://tinyurl.com/bowmancollection
Total Cards = (236/349) 67%
Auto 59/83 Jersey 4/4

If I was proud of myself for skipping the retail packs, I would of skipped the powerball myself also....but hey that's just me.
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

well the GA Lottery has a players club where they send out coupons so I had a B1G1 free one.