`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PC Guy Grading Question

RE: PC Guy Grading Question
Remember...the value of your cards will change. It can get pretty expensive grading and is very addictive. I would recommend that not just the $ amount of the card but also the scarcity as mentioned. A graded low numbered is more exciting to get (with a high grade) and less disappointing (when graded low).

Also, look at the corners. Some cards have thicker corners or paint that chips easy. These corners are damaged easily when handled a lot. I'd recommend grading these cards regardless if $10 or $20.

RE: PC Guy Grading Question
Righto but Cutler doesn't have a huge fan base as well so I don't expect his cards to change alot in value. I already grade but wanted to have a cutoff line for myself as well. The only exception I'm making on price is stuff that is N/A in bv & my Inception rainbow.

(09-15-2012, 09:41 AM)melcmd Wrote: Remember...the value of your cards will change. It can get pretty expensive grading and is very addictive. I would recommend that not just the $ amount of the card but also the scarcity as mentioned. A graded low numbered is more exciting to get (with a high grade) and less disappointing (when graded low).

Also, look at the corners. Some cards have thicker corners or paint that chips easy. These corners are damaged easily when handled a lot. I'd recommend grading these cards regardless if $10 or $20.
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.