`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Huge Pull!!! Topps Chrome

RE: Huge Pull!!! Topps Chrome
(09-15-2012, 01:35 AM)kelbysdaddy Wrote: Its not that I need the 200+ but i think I might flip it to get a trout finest mystery rookie, Willie Mays, or a Nolan Ryan auto or something.
Ah, well, I've definitely done that before ... and of course, it's your card, you do what you want to do with it!

I remember pulling a Shane Victorino mini auto relic/25 from A & G a couple of years ago, and I couldn't care less about him.

Out of curiosity I checked the bay to see how much they were going for, and flipped mine for like $96 ...

So yeah, flip away ... Nice hit ...

Insane bryce!!!!!
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Sick pull! For me I would redeem it first then maybe sell. If you redeem it you can get a pic of it and then sell for a big score. I still have a few major hits in my collection but i have never been lucky enough to pull a harper auto. Congrats!

Congrats on the great pull! Send in the redemption and get the card in hand. If you do decide to sell, you then have a picture to show which should sell for more then the redemption card.

My philosophy is keep cards of players/teams I like and sell/trade the rest.....that way I can buy more! (I'm a set collector and am not attached to anything but my Phillies cards)
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

That is a huge break. Is your choice, on what you want the most for your PC. If you want to keep the card or get the Ryan or Trout autos, they are all good options.

Congrats man.. I remember my biggest hit last year was a Bryce Harper/Jamison Tallion dual auto, also from just a few packs. I sat on the fence for over a month sell/trade/keep sell/trade/keep.. finally I met someone and traded it for a nice #/25 Sidney Crosby game used on card auto, plus a Martin Brodeur auto as a throw in. I still wonder if I made the right decision...

That's awesome. My best hit was from last year, a 2011 Allen and Ginter George Bush auto! I'm going to try to sell it before Christmas.

I'd agree for $200 you might as well just keep it. I'd throw a crazy BIN of like $750 or $1,000 just to see if anybody bites and if it doesn't sell big deal you've still got your harper auto.

Nice pull dude! I pulled a Harper auto Orange Ref from a box of Finest and I plan on keeping it for the same reason you're thinking. I just got back into card collecting after a 10-year hiatus and that was the best card I've ever pulled.