`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Anyone Have One of Those New Dick Vermeil Rams Cards From Sports Illustrated?
09-14-2012, 06:22 PM (This post was last modified: 09-14-2012 06:24 PM by rjcj2017.)
Anyone Have One of Those New Dick Vermeil Rams Cards From Sports Illustrated?
Hey guys, I saw an ad for Sports Illustrated on TV today ... I had the sound off so I don't quite know what the deal is, but apparently you get some NFL cards (along with a video game?) if you sign up for a subscription ...

The two cards they kept showing were Chris Johnson (I think, not sure) and Dick Vermeil, when he coached the Rams.

I have a small Rams PC from the Super Bowl team (Warner, Bruce, Faulk, etc.), as I was living and working in Dick's hometown at the time that they won the Super Bowl.

I've never seen a Vermeil card with the Rams before (just some Chiefs stuff a few years back, Contenders maybe?)

Anyway, if anyone has one or knows what I'm talking about, I'd definitely trade in your favor. Let me know, thanks, RJ
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-17-2012, 09:51 PM
RE: Anyone Have One of Those New Dick Vermeil Rams Cards From Sports Illustrated?
Can anyone at least tell me they saw the same thing so I know I'm not crazy? LOL
10-08-2012, 05:47 PM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2012 05:49 PM by rjcj2017.)
RE: Anyone Have One of Those New Dick Vermeil Rams Cards From Sports Illustrated?
Anyone?

And also, I realized the other one must be Eddie George, so it's a Super Bowl theme. Duh.
10-08-2012, 07:14 PM
They are digital cards for Madden Ultimate Team, they are not actual physical cards Sad

[Image: wizardsbanner_zpsc1323cc8.jpg]
Looking for Rodman, A. Rivers, and Mason Plumlee.
10-08-2012, 08:23 PM
(10-08-2012 07:14 PM)Megatron2181 Wrote:  They are digital cards for Madden Ultimate Team, they are not actual physical cards Sad

Damn!

I believe you, but then why would they pull them out like that ... they actually looked like a separate part of the display!

I've been looking for a Vermeil Rams card for years, ever since they won the Super Bowl. Oh well, easy come, easy go I guess.

Well, thanks for the help.
12-04-2012, 09:13 PM
OK, I saw the commercial again, and I swear they are live cards ... it didn't say anything about them being digital only.

Does anyone have a Dick Vermeil SI card with the Rams? Or any card with the Rams?

If not, anyone have his Contenders auto with the Chiefs?

Reason I ask is I have a small, contained Rams/Chiefs PC, because Dick's hometown happens to be a place where I lived and worked for four years, and I was there when the Rams won the Super Bowl.

Anyway, I'd appreciate some help. Thanks!
12-04-2012, 09:44 PM
http://www.ebay.com/itm/MADDEN-13-Ultima...484ca8ec41

[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/
12-04-2012, 10:13 PM
they are for a facebook game. not physical cards

(08-06-2014 11:33 AM)jaykayzee Wrote:  Don't confuse "not valuable" with "not collectible".
12-04-2012, 10:20 PM (This post was last modified: 12-04-2012 10:20 PM by rjcj2017.)
(12-04-2012 10:13 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote:  they are for a facebook game. not physical cards

OK, so the link above makes it sound like you can redeem it for actual cards ... ???
(12-04-2012 09:44 PM)wavytiger1975 Wrote:  http://www.ebay.com/itm/MADDEN-13-Ultima...484ca8ec41

Thanks for the help! RJ