`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Walmart variety box...Longoria RC Auto!! (FS/FT)

Another Walmart variety box...Longoria RC Auto!! (FS/FT)
I was just about floored to see the card. I pulled it out of 2008 Timeline and it is card #113 (which is not priced). Anyone know why it is not priced or what I may be able to get out of it?

Thanks - Dale

[Image: LongoAuto.jpg]
[Image: FirstHeltonBanner.jpg]

I Always send extra cards when I trade
Filip Forsberg, Todd Helton, Charlie Blackmon, D.J. LeMahieu, Mikie Mahtook & Ben Paulsen I don't have.

RE: Another Walmart variety box...Longoria RC Auto!!
Is it one of the autos that looks like an SP card from the 90s? I have a Phil Hughes auto from that set that is also not priced and I always wondered why. It looks like a 96 SP and is a sticker auto. I think each player had a couple of variations like with the base cards but I cant find any info on print runs, am I blind? I may have over looked it.

Great pull anyway, people here have been killing it with retail lately.

lol, I keep getting crap.

LF 1934/1936 Diamond Stars
&
05 Turkey Red SPs
13 Turkey Red
12 Archives Au's
12 Archives Gold
13 Finest Master Set
Ginter mini Snakes/Fortunes/Beards/Hats/Bikes

Thanks man, yeah mine is the 1992 version with a sticker auto. I've bought 5 of those boxes and have pulled 3 GU'd and 1 Auto. I'm thinking the Longo pays for all 5 boxes plus someSmile

(09-14-2012, 09:59 PM)toddaray Wrote: Is it one of the autos that looks like an SP card from the 90s? I have a Phil Hughes auto from that set that is also not priced and I always wondered why. It looks like a 96 SP and is a sticker auto. I think each player had a couple of variations like with the base cards but I cant find any info on print runs, am I blind? I may have over looked it.

Great pull anyway, people here have been killing it with retail lately.

lol, I keep getting crap.

Filip Forsberg, Todd Helton, Charlie Blackmon, D.J. LeMahieu, Mikie Mahtook & Ben Paulsen I don't have.

I hit a josh Hamilton rc auto from a similar variety box as well. It wasn't priced either. Nor was there another like it on eBay. After some research it wasn't priced bcuz a print run wasn't released for retail autos in that set. Just a thought on why yours might not have a value.
[Image: 98f0af8c-6780-40a4-bc69-344cd0c42a37.jpg?t=1388894688]
Collecting Autos of: Indians, Browns, Buckeyes, and Cavs
Specifically on the hunt for: Jim Brown, Bernie Kosar, Josh Gordan, and Omar Vizquel (in Indians Uni) autos

Cool thanks for the reply. Yeah that would explain why it is not priced. Loving those retail boxes!

(09-14-2012, 10:22 PM)jaybyrdtribe18 Wrote: I hit a josh Hamilton rc auto from a similar variety box as well. It wasn't priced either. Nor was there another like it on eBay. After some research it wasn't priced bcuz a print run wasn't released for retail autos in that set. Just a thought on why yours might not have a value.

Oh man. I was gonna pick a box up since I saw your last post. But I didn't. Guess I know what I'm doing tomorrow night haha
[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!

As long as you don't live in the STL area...this is my territory...lol. Good luck with your pulls.

(09-14-2012, 10:37 PM)stera8 Wrote: Oh man. I was gonna pick a box up since I saw your last post. But I didn't. Guess I know what I'm doing tomorrow night haha

Hahahahahha NJ buddy lol but I may have to fly over and snatch some up Wink
[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!

I bought a box a few days ago and didn't get any hits - I have always wondered why they didn't either
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney

big hits from retail are always awesome. congrats
[Image: w6CF1RN.png]
Another great banner by jbel4331!

Also collecting Brewers prospects and Hall of Fame autos