`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Delivery Prob Solved... Pic of My New 1/1 Card!

RE: Delivery Prob Solved... Pic of My New 1/1 Card!
if the package was listed as delivered. then the responsibility falls on the postal service or delivery service, Not the sender. why would the sender be responsible for something he dosen't have control over. its kinda common sense

(09-15-2012, 04:15 PM)mikndan Wrote: if the package was listed as delivered. then the responsibility falls on the postal service or delivery service, Not the sender. why would the sender be responsible for something he dosen't have control over. its kinda common sense
That's eBay policy for you....they put all the responsibility on the seller.

well that's garbage, how can someone be responsible for something that was "delivered'. i guess i don't understand because i don't sell or buy on eBay

I'm just happy it all worked out. I gave the seller his obviously deserved 5-star rating, and I get a sweet card for my collection! (Goes very nicely with the 2011 Superfractor and the 2011 Bowman Chrome canary refractor 1/1!)
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

do you personally know the neighbor who got it?

always remember to be nice to your neighbors haha
[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!

beautiful card
1,254 unique Chipper Jones
317 unique Javy Lopez