`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Unique

Another Unique
After trying to get this card for a few years I finally offered enough on it.

Unique auto #84

[Image: KGrHqMOKoYE10Mb8P4BNs2HkY8w_3.jpg]
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

RE: Another Unique
Nice sticktoitness (oh yeah, it's a word...)!!! That's a great looking addition.

And 84 unique autos! That's really impressive. I've seen some really big stats this week... I need to get my azz in gear alittle...
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Sweet pickup. I have the Lee Evans from that set, and they're tough to find!
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

yeah nine 84 autos is not alot for most collections but most of the ones left are 1/1's

sconnie- yeah this is the only one ive seen since 2004...and ive been trying to buy it for years now. But with my buying slowing I have the extra cash to pick it up finally! Only a few on ebay I dont have now!

(09-14-2012, 12:43 PM)chads-cards Wrote: yeah nine 84 autos is not alot for most collections but most of the ones left are 1/1's

sconnie- yeah this is the only one ive seen since 2004...and ive been trying to buy it for years now. But with my buying slowing I have the extra cash to pick it up finally! Only a few on ebay I dont have now!
Wow I know your pain it really makes it tough when you get to those low numbered only needs.
[Image: cbeg-2.jpg]
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/Da...or%20Sale/
Chris Henry Collection Items:811/423 MEM:307/152 AUTO:395/175 Ser #'d:711/343 RC:38/37

Yeah it sucks...plus wondering how many cards never actually got produced...you know there has to be some for every player...theres too many common cards im missing for them to have been produced lol

(09-14-2012, 03:50 PM)chads-cards Wrote: Yeah it sucks...plus wondering how many cards never actually got produced...you know there has to be some for every player...theres too many common cards im missing for them to have been produced lol
I know what you mean there are several cards that just never come up. And its not some low numbered insert either. Heck on even one of my current players they say he has a prestige rookie but the card never shows up.
Chris Henry Collection Items:811/423 MEM:307/152 AUTO:395/175 Ser #'d:711/343 RC:38/37

see thats why I think there are ALOT of cards that just never were produced and they were too lazy to take em off the checklist

(09-14-2012, 03:56 PM)chads-cards Wrote: see thats why I think there are ALOT of cards that just never were produced and they were too lazy to take em off the checklist
Oh and do you also pick up any of those pacific proof/replacement cards? I have several proof cards from Pacific from Eddie George that I have never seen the actual produced cards of. Its just weird

Im lucky that Colbert didnt come into the league until after alot of that stuff. The only things Ive had to deal with is backstock from the Fleer Bankruptcy sale. So just non signed, and unnumbered versions. My main problem is everycard that has come up lately ive had to pay through the nose for.