`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The Crown Jewel of your collection

The Crown Jewel of your collection
What is everyone's Holy Grail for collecting sport Cards??

For years mine was the Michael Jordan RC, and after about 12 years of collecting i finally was able to procure one, through a trade. Fast forward several years, and i've realized i never got a Michael Jordan Autograph card. Pulled a couple Kobe's, Shaq, and others, but no MJ. Something tells me i need to open more Upper Deck. Any other advice? Any fair priced boxes out there, with MJ auto's? Suggestions?

RE: The Crown Jewel of your collection
If it's your goal to pick up a Jordan auto, then its best to buy one. In the end it will come out more cheaper. Your chances are very small when pulling. Plus you end up with a lot of cards that you don't want. You can find a Jordan auto in the $450-600 price range which is about what you can expect to pay for an Exquisite box.
I collect LeBron, Jordan, Kobe and anything that catches my eye.
[Image: SU1BRzAxODMtMS5qcGc-1.jpg]

Yeah, that's good advice, but I was hoping to pull it from a pack/box. The cards I pull out seem to have more sentimental value. I'm ok with the other cards I get. A Kobe/lbj autos would be nice consolation prizes.

get a full 12 box case of sp authentic from the past couple years, one six box inner has a jordan or lebron and the other six box inner has
10-11
*MJ
*LeBron James
*Larry Bird
*Magic Johnson
*Julius Erving
*Bill Russell
*Derrick Rose
*Demarcus Cousins
11-12
Michael Jordan, LeBron James, Larry Bird, Bill Russell, Magic Johnson, Julius Erving, Derrick Rose, Rookie 1, or Rookie 2!
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]