`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Morons on ebay...

RE: OT: Morons on ebay...
I can understand the whole its their card thing. And they can ask what they want. But with my 2 sellers. Why re-list an item for $100 more if it didn't sell at $100 less? And the guy re-listing the same cards at $400 each time at what point does it get to where he is losing more money by expecting that much then what he would make out of actually selling them for that much? I mean I know what the guy paid for them but expecting 5 times what he got them for might be Dreaming A Lot.
[Image: cbeg-2.jpg]
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/Da...or%20Sale/
Chris Henry Collection Items:811/423 MEM:307/152 AUTO:395/175 Ser #'d:711/343 RC:38/37

RE: OT: Morons on ebay...
I understand buyers being upset about not getting a card they want. As a buyer, I've walked way from plenty of auctions that I thought were unrealistic. I've also paid a lot more thn I wanted for low numbered cards.

It ticks me off though to see lowball offers as a seller. If its okay for buyers to do this, then we shouldn't complain about sellers going in the opposite direction.

Though slightly off topic, I burns me to see constant posts about someone getting a "steal" on something. By definition, that's not right. If you get one, don't brg about ripping the seller off.

If I sell a low numbered card, I know what it cost me together it. I don't expect to get what I paid for it. I'm also not going to sell it because the buyer is telling me wht it's worth. I m only interested in what you're willing to pay.