`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ANGRY

ANGRY
Why is it that people do not know how to search and input the correct cards into their organize. 2 times this week now I have gotten cards that were suppose to be patch cards serialed to /15 and /25 and ended up getting a normal jersey card and a /299 regular jersey card and is a totally different brand than the person had for the card in the org. Please people take the time to make sure you put the right freaking card into your org before you make them trade able. If you are not sure freaking ask!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: ANGRY
That would definitely make me angry as well. If I'm not sure about a card I usually consult checkoutmycards to make sure I'm adding the right one. If they don't have it I check eBay and lastly I'll ask on here.
[Image: Signature.jpg]

PC's
Patrick Roy PC 966/7,265 = 13.30% Complete
Brandon Yip PC 101/183 = 55.19% Complete
Nick Palmieri 93/150 = 62.00% Complete

Unique Avs Cards = 1303
Unique Nordiques Cards = 1054

What a rough situation! Make sure to contact the person and try to work something out. I know that it should not happen, EVER, but it does. Hopefully this won't have to be escalated! Best wishes!

Randi

*panics*

*double checks*

Pweph. there was no SN on the jersey card i sent and it was pretty basic black diamond. Had me worried there it might have been my card.
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches

No not yours my friend its a couple of newbies to the trading world so I cut them some slack but god its annoying that people do that its to easy to take 5 mins and make sure what you have is what you put in your org