`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.33 Average
Just broke 3 Momentum packs and 1 Platinum all with hits :)

RE: Just broke 3 Momentum packs and 1 Platinum all with hits :)
And Momentum has a hit in EVERY pack. And it's not available retail.
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

You are probably right that many people search packs. That still doesn't make it right that it happens.
[Image: steelers.jpg]

Since momentum is a Hit in EVERY pack you really didnt need to searched the packs lol! And what hobby shop would let someone feel up the packs? The ones in my area will only let you pick your own packs if they know and trust you otherwise they pick em for you!

Since momentum is a Hit in EVERY pack you really didnt need to search the packs lol! And what hobby shop would let someone feel up the packs? The ones in my area will only let you pick your own packs if they know and trust you otherwise they pick em for you!

Since momentum is a Hit in EVERY pack you really didnt need to search the packs lol! And what hobby shop would let someone feel up the packs? The ones in my area will only let you pick your own packs if they know and trust you otherwise they pick em for you!

I'm with all of you in the aspect that it's wrong, but in disbelief I was trying to prove my cousin wrong. I won't be doing this as I know I don't want to be that guy going buy a pack of cards from somewhere after some dickhead has searched all of them.

And yes these where here at a local store that carries higher end cards. One did not allow me to touch the packs and one did.

(09-13-2012, 08:40 PM)mo_evo8 Wrote: I'm with all of you in the aspect that it's wrong, but in disbelief I was trying to prove my cousin wrong. I won't be doing this as I know I don't want to be that guy going buy a pack of cards from somewhere after some dickhead has searched all of them.

And yes these where here at a local store that carries higher end cards. One did not allow me to touch the packs and one did.
Interesting. The guy watched you feel the packs?
Resident Joique Bell Hoarder!

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/monsterx

(09-13-2012, 08:51 PM)monsterx Wrote: Interesting. The guy watched you feel the packs?
I really dought he knew better as this store mostly dosent deal with cards, it's mostly relics and such with a card section.

(09-13-2012, 08:58 PM)mo_evo8 Wrote: I really doubt he knew better as this store mostly doesn't deal with cards, it's mostly relics and such with a card section.
Huh... Crazy!

Well, hope ya learned somethin here brother, remember karma Smile

Resident Joique Bell Hoarder!

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/monsterx