`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why?!

Why?!
I need 2 cards to complete a rainbow and 1 of them is on the bay. The seller wants $50 BIN or BO. So I check the completed listing to see what a fair offer would be. First, I send him an offer of $20, he comes back with $48, then I send him $22, he comes back with $47, so I tell him here's my final offer and I'm not going any higher. I offer him $25 and he rejects it. After all of this, I check the completed listings again and I find the same exact card with the same serial # that just sold. IT SOLD FOR $9.50!!! And this guy would not even take my final offer which would have made hime $15. I don't know why he would do this but oh well. I need the card but I'm not going to pay $50 for it. Hopefully another one will come up.

Btw, the card is a 2012 Topps Mini Eduardo Nunez /5. Doubt anyone has one but if you do...I need it! Also need the magenta printing plate.
[Image: jetersig_zps16abeec2.jpg]
Collecting Robinson Cano, Eduardo Nunez, and Derek Jeter
Also making sigs

RE: Why?!
I would try again in a few weeks; a little time might bring him back to earth
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney

are you sure it's not the same seller on both auctions ? It's possible it sold and he refused to sell it to the winner because it didn't bring what he wanted.

maybe he only wants to sell it if it bring s a certain price. maybe he likes the card. just because it is up for sales means he has to sell it at market price. it's his to sell for whatever he wants