`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
OT: Fantasy Football Advice Thread

RE: OT: Fantasy Football Advice Thread
(11-01-2012, 05:03 PM)xXWhoDaTXx Wrote: This trade was proposed for me: My players (Tony Gonzalez and Demariyus Thomas) for his (Matt Ryan and Owen Daniels). As of right now my quarterback is Ryan Tannehill, with Jay Cutler and Matt Stafford on the bench... I would normally play stafford but he is not doing his part this year, so what should I do on this one.
Who else does he have for QB to be able to lose Ryan? Since he is wanting Thomas, I'm betting it is Manning. I would do it, especially if he has Manning. The weather is just gonna get colder and colder in Denver. Manning's stats are gonna start dropping, and Ryan's should hold steady. Daniels is a decent replacement for Gonzo, and most QB for WR trade favors the QB side.

You real problem is, with that many QBs on your bench, you probably don't have much of a bench to begin with. Trade Cutler to whomever has Brandon Marshall, and trade Stafford to Megatron's owner, and get some starting RBs and WRs.
(11-01-2012, 02:08 PM)aviat0rshades Wrote: I'm just worried that I'm going to sit him and they'll have a career game. That's what usually happens in fantasy football right? haha.
It's hard to bench him, but I would rather leave Johnson on the bench and win a game with a player that scores than continually lose games with him in the starting lineup.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

[quote='all day baby' pid='2149200' dateline='1351814625']

Who else does he have for QB to be able to lose Ryan? Since he is wanting Thomas, I'm betting it is Manning. I would do it, especially if he has Manning. The weather is just gonna get colder and colder in Denver. Manning's stats are gonna start dropping, and Ryan's should hold steady. Daniels is a decent replacement for Gonzo, and most QB for WR trade favors the QB side.

You real problem is, with that many QBs on your bench, you probably don't have much of a bench to begin with. Trade Cutler to whomever has Brandon Marshall, and trade Stafford to Megatron's owner, and get some starting RBs and WRs.

I really don't sadly, and thanks for the advice, and yes actually, he has manning in and matty ice out, so I'll accept this one and see who has megatron; I actually have marshall I just now realized, which brings up the question... still accept and play Ryan, or play Cutler?
[Image: whodatbanner.jpg]

Play Ryan, and use Cutler as spot start at most. Heck, I might even run with Ryan and trade Cutler to someone with a QB on a bye.

You are already missed

Guess who started the Chargers D/ST this week!

Do I start Reggie Bush this week and put in Heyward-Bey? I just can't take Bush's low scoring antics anymore!

Bush will be back to the #1 RB in Miami. You gotta start him.
[Image: Z7CfI.png]
Atlanta Braves (Heyward, Beachy), Dallas Cowboys (Dez, Claiborne), Iowa Hawkeyes, Georgia Bulldogs (AJ Green), collecting them all!

Bucket: http://s1075.photobucket.com/albums/w430...r%20Trade/

(11-14-2012, 09:44 AM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: Do I start Reggie Bush this week and put in Heyward-Bey? I just can't take Bush's low scoring antics anymore!
Bush got benched by their coach, so who knows when he gets out of the doghouse... however, they are playing the Bills, and they give up a LOT of points to running backs. I would start him, but I am not very confident.

Palmer is a must start because he is facing the 'Aints defense, and that means DHB should be a good start as well.

You are already missed

Do I go with Cecil Shorts or Justin Blackmon?

I started Blackmon, but Shorts is the #1
[Image: Z7CfI.png]
Atlanta Braves (Heyward, Beachy), Dallas Cowboys (Dez, Claiborne), Iowa Hawkeyes, Georgia Bulldogs (AJ Green), collecting them all!

Bucket: http://s1075.photobucket.com/albums/w430...r%20Trade/

So 1st time I didn't have a feeling either way so need advice....Peyton vs Bucs or RGIII vs Giants?
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.