`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Very Important Threads!!!

RE: Very Important Threads!!!
this should be stickied if not were just have to keep bumping it every so often till it doses. And another vote for randi for mod.
Selling my org out
Rolleyes

Randi-
you are one of the best members on these boards, and a real asset to the site. i don't really venture out from the hockey boards very often, but i do know that we have some of the most friendly and helpful members around. this is why i am still here. you would have my vote any day of the week to become mod here. keep up the great work, and thanks for all that you do!
-Matthew
[Image: flyerssig.jpg]

(09-13-2012, 09:55 PM)bluefrozencanuck Wrote: great thread Randi, where do I vote for modrandi
Thanks, John! Loving the support!

Randi
(09-13-2012, 10:10 PM)leadmetogreatness Wrote: this should be stickied if not were just have to keep bumping it every so often till it doses. And another vote for randi for mod.
Some more brilliant support! Thank you for the great vote of confidence! I was planning on giving this thread a nudge every once-in-a-while to help out anyone that needs it. Thanks for nudging! Haha!
(09-14-2012, 01:51 AM)mrwildcat Wrote: Randi-
you are one of the best members on these boards, and a real asset to the site. i don't really venture out from the hockey boards very often, but i do know that we have some of the most friendly and helpful members around. this is why i am still here. you would have my vote any day of the week to become mod here. keep up the great work, and thanks for all that you do!
-Matthew
Thanks, Matt! I have to say that you have garnered yourself a great reputation as well! I received you package the other day and will be posting a big mailweek once I get the time... and your adds are a brilliant light to the mix. Thank you! I have been shown so much kindness on the boards and only want to pay that forward on to others.

Randi

Obviously there are some people who need these links! Please have a read if you are new or have any questions.

Randi

Bump!

Randi

Another bump. Please, if you are new or have been away for a while, have a read through a few of these threads. It will help the community and yourself out! Any questions that still linger, know that there are many members with experience that will be more than willing to give you a hand! Best wishes!

Randi

I think you missed one...
http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1506829.html
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com

(09-25-2012, 05:33 PM)wickabee Wrote: I think you missed one...
http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1506829.html

Haha! There you go again, Tyson... trying to be the comedian again. Well... it's here now, so if you have any Steve Kelly, Barry Brust, Danny Watkins or Justin Schultz that you would like to give up, I know someone who would like to snare them from you!

Just send me a trade offer with the previously mentioned player, as to give me a chance to rub it right into Tyson's face! Muahahahahahahaha! Or you can just send him a trade offer... either way works!

Randi

(09-25-2012, 06:21 PM)rayeates Wrote: Haha! There you go again, Tyson... trying to be the comedian again. Well... it's here now, so if you have any Steve Kelly, Barry Brust, Danny Watkins or Justin Schultz that you would like to give up, I know someone who would like to snare them from you!

Just send me a trade offer with the previously mentioned player, as to give me a chance to rub it right into Tyson's face! Muahahahahahahaha! Or you can just send him a trade offer... either way works!

Randi
Haha, imagine rubbing a Steve Kelly in my face. I'm fairly certain the only ones collecting his cards are me and his mom...same goes for Brust.

...Steve Kelly CARD...CARD...not...never mind...
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com

(09-25-2012, 06:29 PM)wickabee Wrote: Haha, imagine rubbing a Steve Kelly in my face. I'm fairly certain the only ones collecting his cards are me and his mom...same goes for Brust.

...Steve Kelly CARD...CARD...not...never mind...
o.O Que pasa? Tongue

You look for Steve? You no call me Kelly!