`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Please someone tell me how this is possible?

RE: Please someone tell me how this is possible?
(09-12-2012, 11:40 PM)chevy man 22 Wrote: the way ebay is set up now days though if you buy it and it's not as described there is little to no risk to the buyer. You can get a paypal refund in a worst case scenario. Sure it may take a little while but in the end you get your money back.

Also the seller has over 2400 feedback and 100% positive at that. Yeah obviously the pack was opened to see what was inside but there is nothing that suggests it's not what he's advertising. There will always be skeptics about hot packs I get that but again worst case you get a full refund.
you miss the point. of course it will have the card in there, but because the seller already knows the card, by suggesting it could be a bigger name, it is fraud

however, since it was as described, the buyer cant file a INAD claim with ebay

and thus the scam

(09-13-2012, 12:07 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: you miss the point. of course it will have the card in there, but because the seller already knows the card, by suggesting it could be a bigger name, it is fraud

however, since it was as described, the buyer cant file a INAD claim with ebay

and thus the scam
Exactly!!!!!!

(09-12-2012, 11:40 PM)chevy man 22 Wrote: Also the seller has over 2400 feedback and 100% positive at that. Yeah obviously the pack was opened to see what was inside but there is nothing that suggests it's not what he's advertising. There will always be skeptics about hot packs I get that but again worst case you get a full refund.
And to add to what Jacoby said, even though the seller may have 2400 feedback and a 100% rating, he is able to shill on other eBay accounts he has, win one of his own auctions, and leave positive feedback for himself, and since he has all of the bids being marked as "private", there is no way to tell how many of those sales he made were shilled and the bidder activity on those sales.

When a seller has the bids marked as "private", that is a very,very good reason not bid on their stuff, even if their feedback claims 100%

the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35