`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ABOUT THE WHY DOES BECKETT DELETE

ABOUT THE WHY DOES BECKETT DELETE
So if any way shape or form of talking about or posting a link to a break that has happened already is against TOS then why the heck is there a box break section in the forum?

RE: ABOUT THE WHY DOES BECKETT DELETE
Box breaks are fine, as are showing your loot from group breaks in photos. As the Beckett moderators had mentioned a couple of days ago, the reason links to video breaks, etc. are not accepted is because they are almost always partially disguised as advertisements, as there is very often a way given to get in on future breaks from those people.

Showing your box break photos in a thread, or showing off your group break loot that has already arrived in your possession in photos without mentioning a company or showing a video is not a problem.

RE: ABOUT THE WHY DOES BECKETT DELETE
So how is posting a link to a completed box break for the purpose of showing the "loot" you got any different than posting scans of the loot you got which you can tell what kind of box break it is by the cards shown. I dont know its pretty dumb in my opinion to delete the completed links. If Beckett did breaks then of course any competitor breaks links would be deleted. How is showing a video to a completed break hurting Beckett in any aspect of business. You shouldn't have a section for box breaks to just say hey look what I got from a break, you can buy a card and scan it in just like you can buy a team in a break and scan the won cards in and you dont have to buy the card from Beckett to scan it in.