Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2nd BGS Order Arrived! PICS!

RE: 2nd BGS Order Arrived! PICS!
WOW, Congrats on the Graded MJ cards!
I hope I get similar grades on 4 MJs I submitted which are due tomorrow.
These are the 4 cards:

1997-98 E-X2001 Gravity Denied
2007-08 Artifacts Autofacts
1997-98 Z-Force Slam Cam
1997-98 Bowman's Best Refractors BP

Awesome man!!!!!!!!!! I had been thinking of selling part of my collection for a while so I went to the local card store and got rid of four MJ jersey cards. I quite frankly was not happy with the condition of the cards (very meticulous LOL), I sold them pretty cheap for 40$ a piece. I sold one of his legacy memorabilia cards, a triple game used with bird and erving, and two wizards jersey. I regretted it instantly!!

(09-17-2012, 08:03 PM)edescartes Wrote: Awesome man!!!!!!!!!! I had been thinking of selling part of my collection for a while so I went to the local card store and got rid of four MJ jersey cards. I quite frankly was not happy with the condition of the cards (very meticulous LOL), I sold them pretty cheap for 40$ a piece. I sold one of his legacy memorabilia cards, a triple game used with bird and erving, and two wizards jersey. I regretted it instantly!!
Wish you would have came to me first haah! I would have offered you at least 50 for each!

[Image: Nick.jpg]

(09-17-2012, 08:32 PM)nickm1123 Wrote: Wish you would have came to me first haah! I would have offered you at least 50 for each!
Next time I decide to sell something MJ I will let you know, my bad nick. It is that lately in the beckett forums nothing is going on. Is the hobby dying?? LOL!

(09-17-2012, 11:54 PM)edescartes Wrote: Next time I decide to sell something MJ I will let you know, my bad nick. It is that lately in the beckett forums nothing is going on. Is the hobby dying?? LOL!
I dunno man, I hope not. I have way too much invested in MJ cards haha! I just have a hard time collecting on here anymore because no one wants to give up their high end MJs and I have nothing in return to trade them....therefore I typically dont trade anymore....which stinks. When I first started on here about 3-4 years ago, I was making 4-5 trades a week!

[Image: Nick.jpg]

(09-18-2012, 12:33 AM)nickm1123 Wrote: I dunno man, I hope not. I have way too much invested in MJ cards haha! I just have a hard time collecting on here anymore because no one wants to give up their high end MJs and I have nothing in return to trade them....therefore I typically dont trade anymore....which stinks. When I first started on here about 3-4 years ago, I was making 4-5 trades a week!

Totally true. When I got on here a couple years ago I was making tons of trades b/c I still had bait and there were a lot of MJs in the $3-$25 range that I needed that people were willing to give up. Now the low-end ones I need are few and far between, and everybody hoards their nicer MJs...not that I blame anyone, just the way it is!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(09-18-2012, 12:33 AM)nickm1123 Wrote: I dunno man, I hope not. I have way too much invested in MJ cards haha! I just have a hard time collecting on here anymore because no one wants to give up their high end MJs and I have nothing in return to trade them....therefore I typically dont trade anymore....which stinks. When I first started on here about 3-4 years ago, I was making 4-5 trades a week!
I remember them good days!!! How I miss the trading threads in which you could make offers for nice MJ's and other high end stuff. I got a few of my MJ jersey cards from here. When the new beckett began, I think a lot of people left because you had to pay for the organize.I think people should see that 20$ a year is worth it. Trades are more reliable, the organize works better, and you could trade with very nice people. The beckett community about two or three years ago was filled with great collectors!
Will only trade with Delivery Confirmation!
[Image: BannerCards041.jpg]

http://s257.photobucket.com/albums/hh238...l%20Cards/