`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MJ PC Addition!

MJ PC Addition!
I just got this on the bay. I put a bid on it but did not think it was going to hold on (not with how much Jordan's are selling for nowadays). I really think I did good. Let me know what you guys think

[Image: MichaelJordanExquisiteJersey.jpg]

The MJ PC is starting to take shape. I have spent way too much oney on MJ! Here is the link to my PC if you want to check it out.

http://s257.photobucket.com/albums/hh238...ollection/

RE: MJ PC Addition!
Nice pick up! What did you have to drop on it?

I love that card! NIce oversized swatch! Exquisite are tough to come by! Congrats!

[Image: Nick.jpg]

(09-16-2012, 11:54 PM)TBarn291 Wrote: Nice pick up! What did you have to drop on it?
350$... I thought it was a good price on it. I have seen it sell for over 500$, that's why I thought my offer would't hold. What do you think? It is still a lot of money to spend on a Jordan Jersey!
(09-16-2012, 11:58 PM)nickm1123 Wrote: I love that card! NIce oversized swatch! Exquisite are tough to come by! Congrats!
I had been looking to get a nice MJ exquisite jersey for so long!! I had one before but I traded it!! I always felt bad about that trade so I was always on the look for a nice MJ exquisite. This one always caught my eye, I like the red jersey and the size looks to be awesome. I hope that when it gets here it is in mint condition!!

The way I see it, if you have the money you can never go wrong with a good Jordan. Personally I'm not a Jordan collector because I could never afford to make a serious go of it. But Exquisite cards are always nice and the Jordan is beautiful. I'd say you got a good deal.

i think $350 is a good price with the way jordan exquisite stuff has been going. nice pick up!!!!!
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

$350 is a steal, i would have no problems with paying that! So sell it to me!
Collecting BGS 9.5 MJ 90's inserts

[Image: MJBGS95PC_zpsaa817dfe.jpg]

(09-17-2012, 11:08 AM)pingbling23 Wrote: i think $350 is a good price with the way jordan exquisite stuff has been going. nice pick up!!!!!
Thanks pingbling. I can't wait to get the card!! The seller shipped it already so it must be here soon.
(09-18-2012, 07:30 AM)hegotgame1515 Wrote: $350 is a steal, i would have no problems with paying that! So sell it to me!
Thanks but no thanks! LOL! You already have an awesome MJ PC. The cards in the picture are just ridiculous. My main focus is jersey cards but I ocasionally buy his 90's inserts. They are amazing but very expensive!