Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Triple Authentic signatures

Triple Authentic signatures
I have the following card:
2004-05 SP Signature Edition Triple Authentic Signatures
#BJA Kobe Bryant/Magic Johnson/Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

Does anyone know how much this card is worth and how I go about selling it? The card is in mint condition.# 23 0f 25
Thanks!

RE: Triple Authentic signatures
i think it would go in the 250-400 range on ebay, is it oncard autos?
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

What is that? I have absolutely no knowledge on these cards. I came upon it through a poker game.

Are the autographs actually on the card itself or are they on a sticker that is applied to the card? On-card autographs usually sell more than sticker autos... because the player actually touched the card..

Can you post a scan or picture? You would get more interest in your card & more replies..

Sounds like an awesome card. I have never seen that one before.. I agree, it would sell $250-400... Seems like most Kobe autos are selling for cheap compared to what they used to be...

My recommendation is post it on ebay with a "reserve price".. which is the lowest you'd sell it for.. that way, if it doesn't go that high, you don't have to sell it..

What type of value did the person you won it from, use during the poker game? they should of said something, like it's worth this amount of money... ??
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

Here is the card. It is actually 22 of 25.
The guy I got it from said someone offered him $300 two years ago.
The picture doesnt do it justice.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

attachments rarely work here. You need to upload it to a photobucket album, then copy/paste the IMG code for it to work. Sounds like a wicked card though we'd love to see it!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Here is the link: http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z325...183720.jpg

Are you taking offers?

Very nice card! Should fetch you a pretty penny
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv

I am not sure if I want to sell it just yet but I will consider offers.